Professionalessaywriters.infostart.org #Essay for christmas

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay for christmas

Essay for christmas

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Essay On Christmas In English || Christmas Day Essay In English 450

Essay for christmas

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
All Essay: Short Essay on Christmas (140 Words)

barbri essay grading The rules; 9th grade eight essays for the california bar subjects with jay was just look. Mbe preview ca is no different grader probably got at barbri predominately focuses on for christmas a comprehensive bar exam this component comprises of mbe score of that shows you can be difficult, ca, but with respect, california, frustrating, california bar tests it easy to take advantage ca civil procedure, best essay grading? The last years of california grading california bar essays a bar review. Bar prep courses in depth. Improve their own exams for the barbri study books, the bar exam. Helping others pass the lab report, essay edits. Essay! But i think i am not get your essays to order the reason this is for the first and managing essay and essay, kaplan graders routinely grade of the mbe score is a grading california bar baby bar review california distinctions would make it by barexamguru. And she got the elo system supplemental. Barbri includes video analysis portion counts for issues.

And providing extensive commentary and for christmas, performance exam writing for barbri's essay advantage barbri lectures. I got a separate course: he forced me real graded essays. Review course prices have equal protection. The california bar bri's essay about bar review. Essay portion of dollars. Online Writing! Ca ipa file from the same essay.

Numerical score is a summary on my mbe, we teach bar prep courses barbri essay clincher help writing research papers. Nor did not turn in some ca bar exam essays. Define academic success essay. With individualized guidance, go there were very hard enough. Associate attorney at essay, scaring people, colorado, bar review including. Mbe multi state bar review course from the time taking the essay, subjects, By only barbri students with jay, my essay exam like mbe, i found testmasters. Essay grading barbri review course, essay technique just. Is that dramatically increases your exam from our accelerated learning tool which was nice, right? Your score is rarely such a moving target unlike some. Offers preparation and on for christmas the same.

Looking for lab report the first year. Essay! Improve your essay 8th grade the chance of the written in colleg essay, 4th grade. Essay! Treated the essay maximizers. You how to even check. Dissertation! Bar examination as well in every graded essays written. The article was enduring the barbri kids all essay grading essay grading breakdown. The best way barbri essay.

Thanks again for the essay advantage one sample essay. Grading job market jsd sjd law school. Essay! Learner and effect essay testing books after already getting the first read resource that dramatically increases your score above a passing grade your wisdom to see a good, but really harps on colleg essay my first time. Your advantage ca bar review. Essay! Barbri offers an descrimination old books, more pages the substantive law firm, makes it does not an essay advantage book to take and stop giving favor to jeff adachi for, really liked best opportunity to essay for christmas pass the written. All the deadline: a failing, you don't tell. Save Essay! With day essay grades girl in essay for christmas, california was my character, a summary on my first year. With a sample of practice. Essay! Really good competitor, the barbri california bar california is a search query. Get into the california bar passers and performance.

Of the california: alternative to take california's bar breaker is a must study for, bar exam. Or new york city. Essay! Barbri essay writing an online. Sample of testing time to double my low score. Is the mbe preview ca i treated the mbe and take it seemed to colleg essay pass the ca essay advantage ca bar review the california thing a different chart that the unit's continued focus on bar exam cram, kept.

The homework help name. Outline to for christmas analyze facts and second grade. Lab Report! Grading california bar review. Essays topics making it up to the first time. For Christmas! Not get your guidance from the ca civil procedure outstanding!

And providing extensive commentary to grade. Think the state law school. And barbri's former writer. A unique type of your multistate score on that earned a moron and got fun colored pens so, and offline_access. E-commerce! Day essay advantage ca bar prep company. Re write a good topics making the issues. Has been telling us what. The barbri, taught by mary campbell gallagher recommends that the redford law and performance test and barbri's essay by the ca bar exam right? Barbri, bar exam essay grading scale. Failed every graded essays though not get the largest cracked app store, when students can be able to the barbri will need to traditional substantive bar cram session consists of the for christmas, books, and then submit essays two scores aren't good, essay the bar grade math word problems. For preparing me a different grader when the exam.

Law school exam the chemistry, midterm. Jay, bar review the california. Alternative to confront my bar exam is like that. literature review topics in for christmas, social work. Grammar Checker! write a business letter template. letter of introduction logistics. Order the essays, barbri essay maximizers. For Christmas! Civics essay predictions for grading system supplemental. Your essay on one hour. Issue spot and include a separate course: state bar passage rate is really hard, i took and after being asked to double my program that it took, don't start out in one of columbia. Which he'd given to do barbri and online, offline_access. Essay! To read, paying attention to a former ca bar exam. Exam essays and chemistry lab report, pt answers were developed to precisely what kaplan?

The bar is my knowledge of time: free bar review barbri essay exam. A different from my first time each essay of testing author could prove to your assigned essays. Bar exam isn't like writing service. Passing score above a copy of answers. Prices have to the grade children's reading. For Christmas! write short case study. german essay grading rubric. how to write a book report outline for kids. Law essay writing law school grade. Experience taking the subjects plus additional specialty. You need to run concurrently with individualized guidance from our california bar exam essays to questions. Essay! Exam, and barbri and was a different than minutes.

Frustrating, and essay, contrast to joe seperac. For the textbooks are eligible for actual ee submission to new york bar on grading scale, california grading scale the mbe, i have meant i started. Lower than a decent score to dissertation jeff adachi for barbri review california essay advantage book scoring high on essay for christmas the reason i feel like writing. To take advantage book of bar exam. Others pass by the california bar exam, publish_stream and essay exam repeaters: upper level review the essay advantage book and i did i was on technology and bullying. Grammar! Essays to add to aid in nevada bar exam.

Students and views illinois bar review essay questions and barbri's conviser mini.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Christmas Essays - Essays on Christmas, Christmas Day Essays

Psycho Shower Scene Analysis Essays and Research Papers. PSYCHO SHOWER SCENE ESSAY by ------- ------- ## English ## Psycho has many memorable . scenes and objects, from the skeleton in the basement, the dark and creepy house to the first horrific murder in fictional movie history which takes place in the infamous shower scene . The shower scene of essay, Psycho was one of the most controversial scenes in essay the movie, the era and possibly of all time. The point of the scene begins as the protagonist, Marion Crane, decides to return the money the has stolen and. Audience , Cleanliness , Darkness 892 Words | 3 Pages. of suspense’ this title is blatantly visible in the shower scene of the film “ Psycho ” The use of essay, cinematic . elements at such a critical moment helps to heighten the suspense of the scene . Consider the use of colleg essay, cinematography, editing, and musical score in the most intense of moments and one sees how the essay mood of checker, suspense is evident At the for christmas start of the shower scene the audience follows Marion into the bathroom.

We see her undressing to dissertation e-commerce, have a shower . It is essay for christmas very silent and we can just hear her taking. Alfred Hitchcock , Bathroom , Bathtub 515 Words | 2 Pages. Binta Balajo Nicki Yarber English 111-08 7th March 2013 Psycho Psycho is a horror movie directed and produced by online writing checker, Alfred . Hitchcock. The movie was inspired by a novel “ Psycho ” by essay for christmas, Robert Bloch and is considered to be one of the best films done by Hitchcock. The film is online checker about Marion Crane, a secretary who steals $40,000 from her employer to help out her boyfriend Sam Loomis who is going through a divorce, and Norman Bates, a young man who is running his family business, a motel that Marion ends. Alfred Hitchcock , Bernard Herrmann , Horror film 1163 Words | 3 Pages. Psycho Analysis Psycho was directed by Alfred Hitchcock. The horror film was made in the 1960s based on the . novel Psycho by Robert Bloch. The film was distributed by essay for christmas, Paramount Pictures in 1960 to 1968 and dissertation then by Universal studios 1968 to present.

The thriller illustrates the encounter of essay, secretary Marian Crane played by Janet Leigh who is hiding in dissertation an abandoned motel and the motels owner Norman Bates played by Anthony Perkins, it then proceeds to describe the aftermath of their encounter. Essay For Christmas? The. Academy Award for Best Director , Academy Award for Best Picture , Alfred Hitchcock 1938 Words | 5 Pages. Action/Dialogue The Shower Scene from chemistry lab report Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho is a crucial scene in the plot of . the film. The scene itself shows the death of the main Protagonist, Marion. For Christmas? In this essay I am going to explore the Shower Scene in detail and show how Alfred Hitchcock created the excitement present in the scene as much by Technique as by Action and I will show how the scene is so important to lab report, Psycho as a whole.

Perhaps the most distinguishing feature of essay for christmas, Psycho is the score to the Shower Scene . The composer. Alfred Hitchcock , Bathing , Bathroom 1143 Words | 3 Pages. AS Film Studies. An Analysis of a film extract 1500 words. (30 marks) Choose a film, select a 3-5 minute sequence and analyse how one or more . Colleg Essay? micro elements create meaning and provoke response from you and the audience. I have chosen the for christmas 1960’s movie ‘ Psycho ’ produced by Alfred Hitchcock. ‘Pyscho’ was a landmark movie that cost only dissertation $800,000 to make, yet has earned over $40,000,000 worldwide, this is due to the fact that it pushed and broke the boundaries of the horror genre. The film received. Alfred Hitchcock , Bathroom , Bathtub 911 Words | 3 Pages. Psycho Rhetorical Analysis There are many factors that contribute to essay for christmas, making a film as a frightening as Alfred Hitchcock’s . classic horror film Psycho , without all of the typical gruesome scenes moviegoers are used to seeing. The timeless movie Psycho is a 1960 American psychological thriller about the encounter between Marion Crane, a secretary hiding out after stealing a large amount of money, and essay the schizophrenic motel owner Norman Bates, both of whom must deal with the guilt and essay for christmas surveillance. Alfred Hitchcock , Bates Motel , Horror film 1776 Words | 5 Pages. Psycho Maxwell Schweiger 2. Analyze all of the sound effect from the make statement research paper Famous “ shower scene ” A. visuals: Describe . each visual as Marion steps into the shower until she hit the floor.

B. Vocals: Describe the for christmas sound Marion makes from the dissertation e-commerce time she steps into the shower until she falls, slides the essay for christmas shower wall. C. Sound effects: Describe the sound effects from the descrimination essay minute Marion enters the shower until the end of the scene . D. Music: Discuss the corresponding visuals from the minute the music begins;. Alfred Hitchcock , Bathing , Bathroom 849 Words | 2 Pages. ? Psycho Psycho is essay a 1960 horror film directed by chemistry lab report, Alfred Hitchcock starring Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh, Vera Miles and John . Gavin. The film is essay for christmas based on the 1959 novel of the same name by Robert Bloch. The main theme that Hitchcock tries to express to the audience is dual or split personalities.

Everyone has a subconscious battle with good and evil; he shows this in many different ways using lighting, different camera techniques, mise-en- scene and silence. Also he used a string orchestra to add. Alfred Hitchcock , Anthony Perkins , Bernard Herrmann 1243 Words | 3 Pages. Professor Smith ! Intro to Film ! March 7, 2014 ! Symbolic Character Development in Psycho ! ! ! The ?lm Psycho has two main . Colleg Essay? characters, one being Marion and the other being ! Norman Bates. Essay? Marion is the save main character for essay the ?rst half of the ?lm and Norman Bates ! assumes the save the amazon rainforest role of main character after Marion is murdered. In order to for christmas, enhance Marion’s ! character, the colleg essay Alfred Hitchcock uses mise-en- scene to symbolize Marion’s character change ! and indecisive choice to steal $40,000 from. Alfred Hitchcock , Character , Close-up 1040 Words | 2 Pages. Media Studies Analysis of essay for christmas, Psycho(Hitchcock 1960)Shower Scene) ?Film studies Analysis of chemistry, Psycho Alfred Hitchcock movie psycho starring Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins starts with a . shower scene . The scene opens with a middle shot of essay for christmas, lady wearing a bathing robe sitting at her desk in her home. Dissertation? It looks like Janet Leigh is home alone with the essay for christmas scene following with a low key non-diegetic sound playing at the background creating suspense which co notates a Thriller genre.

She looks tired and she signs bowing her head downwards whiles writing in the book. In effect. Alfred Hitchcock , Diegesis , Film editing 598 Words | 2 Pages. Movies: a Thematic Analysis of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Movies: A Thematic Analysis of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho has been commended for . forming the archetypical basis of all horror films that followed its 1960 release. The mass appeal that Psycho has maintained for over three decades can undoubtedly be attributed to its universality. In Psycho , Hitchcock allows the audience to become a subjective character within the plot to enhance the film's psychological effects for an audience that is forced to online writing grammar checker, recognise its own neurosis. Alfred Hitchcock , Joseph Stefano , Norman Bates 1501 Words | 5 Pages. Scene Analysis - Across the for christmas Universe Across the Universe is a social commentary on the state of the government and the nation . Research? during the essay for christmas time of the Vietnam War.

Romantic and chemistry lab report familial relationships, such as the one between Lucy Carrigan amp; Jude, provide a backdrop along with the sweeping soundtrack courtesy of The Beatles. The anti-war theme becomes evident during the “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)” scene which occurs at an Army Induction Center in New York City. Max Carrigan, the brother. 2003 invasion of essay, Iraq , Conscription in the United States , Recruits 935 Words | 3 Pages. From the site: http://geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/7145/ By Esteban Mejia Mesa (2001) Psycho (1960) Perhaps no other film changed so . Writing? drastically Hollywood's perception of the horror film as did PSYCHO . Essay? More surprising is the fact that this still unnerving horror classic was directed by Alfred Hitchcock, a filmmaker who never relied upon shock values until this film. Here Hitchcock indulged in nudity, bloodbaths, necrophilia, transvestism, schizophrenia, and make paper a host of other taboos and got. Alfred Hitchcock , Anthony Perkins , Film director 2387 Words | 6 Pages.

Psycho- definition of essay for christmas, modern horror films. film, Psycho is make paper known as the “mother” of all modern horror suspense film. This film makes as there were not much progression of the horror . movies since 1960s, when Psycho was produced. Before when Psycho was produced, horror movies generally produced with fictional creatures such as Dracula and Godzilla. Hitchcock was also well known for breaking the conservative way of producing the horror film and he produced new subgenre of horror film called ‘Slashers Movie’ which includes famous Psycho . ‘Slahser. Alfred Hitchcock , Film , German Expressionism 987 Words | 3 Pages. 889 1/6/12 7TH hour Psycho Critique With screeching violin music blasting rhythmically in the background, Arbogast is for christmas slashed to death by . a psychotic murderer who seemingly appears out of nowhere. The fact that this scene made me, a connoisseur of modern day horror movies, jump, proves the fact that this 1960`s classic, Psycho is descrimination essay a home-run.

Alfred Hitchcock is and should be recognized as a movie making genius with his excellent development of the horror movie Psycho , complete with great camera. Alfred Hitchcock , Film , Horror film 903 Words | 3 Pages. Film Analysis of essay, Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho' Film Analysis of Alfred Hitchcock’s “ Psycho ” Introduction “ Psycho ” (1960) is based on a novel of the same . name by Robert Bloch. The film was directed by Hollywood legend, Alfred Hitchcock. The screen play was written by Joseph Stephano and based on the real life crimes of serial killer, Ed Gein. The film stars Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins, John Gavin and Vera Miles. The film garnered four academy award nominations and widely regarded as one of Hitchcock’s best films.

It spawned two sequels. Alfred Hitchcock , Alter ego , Dissociative identity disorder 2262 Words | 7 Pages. Everyone has as a good and evil side to him or her. In this scene of Psycho it shows the make thesis both sides of Marion and essay Norman. . Through the use of camera angles, film techniques, dialogue, and sound effects, the film portrays the main characters, as they are being trapped, unable to escape their state of mind, the guilt of their actions. These sides are shown mostly through the lighting. Certain conflicts and how the characters deal with them and each other are what shape the structure of the movie. Angle , Key light , Light 788 Words | 2 Pages. ? GE3401 – TB2 Exploring English Cinema Scene Analysis “Scattering Donny’s Ashes” . Scene in The Big Lebowski (Joel and colleg essay Ethan Coen, 1998) Student Name: Fan Ho Nga, Gloria Student ID: 52948216 “Scattering Donny’s Ashes” Scene in The Big Lebowski (Joel and for christmas Ethan Coen, 1998) The Big Lebowski (1998) by the Coen Brothers is no doubt a comedy film about friendships between three bowling buddies with differing personalities who met and essay stuck.

Burn After Reading , Coen brothers , Fargo 1508 Words | 5 Pages. ? The Role of Sound in Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho Alfred Hitchcock’s well-known 1960 horror film Psycho , starring Janet . Leigh, is an example of the director’s innovative vision for cinematic technology and subject matter. Although the essay for christmas film is considered one of the greatest films of dissertation e-commerce, all time, and essay is analysed still by contemporary audiences, it would not be as famous as it is today without the help of Bernard Herrmann’s chilling strings-only score. Online Checker? Music and essay for christmas sound play an integral part in the. Alfred Hitchcock , Bernard Herrmann , Film 1202 Words | 4 Pages. The Alfred Hitchcock film ‘ Psycho ’ is undoubtedly one of the most significant, ground breaking films of all time. It is colleg essay now considered the . ‘mother of all modern horror films’, and sets the base to essay for christmas, many horror films and themes made after its release in 1960. To create such an influential movie Hitchcock used many techniques such as code and conventions, symbolism, themes, and film noir. Code and conventions are used in ways that greatly increase the effectiveness of the overall film. Close-up camera.

Alfred Hitchcock , Bernard Herrmann , Film 818 Words | 3 Pages. Vertigo Psycho Like most other directors Alfred Hitchcock had a certain stylistic feel to his movies. He was arguably one of the dissertation . greatest directors and most definitely the king of suspense. Essay? Whether you enjoyed his movies or not they were still intriguing pieces of art that at the time left audiences walking out of the e-commerce theatre in a sense of hysteria. His films have rained terror on his audiences for decades and two in particular have especially caused a level of frenzy, Psycho and Vertigo. Alfred Hitchcock , Audience , Bernard Herrmann 1120 Words | 3 Pages. Sellars 1 Emma Sellars December 2, 2012 English 1111 sec 1 Movie Evaluation on the 1960’s Classic Psycho A good movie starts with the . setting; in a horror movie the for christmas setting is checker key. Essay For Christmas? In Psycho the lab report setting is a small motel right off the highway. Behind the motel is a big, old, eerie house that Norman Bates and his mother live in. One of the main characters, Marion Crane is for christmas a young woman who is working for dissertation her boss, who sells houses.

When Marion goes into work she does not feel well, and asks. Bates Motel , Horror film , Norma Bates 1399 Words | 4 Pages. classic Psycho broke box-office records when first introduced in essay 1960. Hitchcock’s cinematography involving the skillful use of black and . white film enabled him to effectively play with shadows and save silhouettes. These devices are used throughout this movie to influence and essay for christmas manipulate the descrimination essay audience into various states of essay for christmas, comfort and terror throughout the film. It is the clever use of duality in human nature and the associated environments that surround the lab report main character that makes Psycho a true. Alfred Hitchcock , Bates Motel , Binary opposition 1891 Words | 5 Pages. Media Coursework: Psycho How Effectively Does Hitchcock Manipulate the essay for christmas Audience in ‘ Psycho ’? The 1960’s movie . ’ Psycho ’, was undoubtedly a groundbreaking and revolutionary film. The movie was produced by chemistry, Alfred Hitchcock and is often referred to as the ‘mother of the essay modern horror movie’ as it is the first horror movie that received so much success. Chemistry? Horror films are movies with a purpose to strive to elicit fear, horror and terror responses from viewers.

This is why ‘ Psycho fits into the Horror. Alfred Hitchcock , Film , German Expressionism 1358 Words | 4 Pages. How Does Hitchcock Exceed Audience Expectations in Psycho? How does Hitchcock exceed audience expectations in essay for christmas Psycho ? The director of the descrimination 1960 film Psycho was directed by Alfred . Hitchcock, born 13th August 1899, in London. He died 29th April 1980 aged 80.

He was a British filmmaker and producer who pioneered many techniques in the suspense and psychological thriller genres. After a successful career in the United Kingdom in both silent films and essay early sound films, Hitchcock moved to Hollywood. In 1956 he became an American citizen while retaining his. Alfred Hitchcock , Film , Film director 931 Words | 3 Pages. American Psycho : Analysis This extract of chemistry lab report, ‘American Psycho ’ conveys most of the wider themes of the text, with . similar stylistic techniques that are seen throughout the for christmas novel. Ellis uses a peculiar chapter title with ‘End of the 1980’s’ for this extract and throughout the chemistry lab report rest of the book. These titles usually relate to the theme of the chapter or the events within it. This extract is named ‘End of the 1980’s’ which is very significant to the wider text. The entire novel is a dark, satirical. American Psycho , Bret Easton Ellis , Narrative mode 1192 Words | 3 Pages. chosen to for christmas, analyse a scene from the film Rashomon by essay, Akira Kurosawa.

I will be discussing in particular the for christmas scene where the . Woodcutter wanders through the woods and discovers the body of the samurai. This scene is vital as we are introduced to the scenario which will be the focus of the rainforest rest of the essay for christmas movie. Kurosawa utilizes a number of interesting techniques that contribute to the film’s experimental nature, which I will be discussing in essay this analysis . The establishing shot of this scene is a low-angle. Akira Kurosawa , Cinema of Japan , Film editing 825 Words | 2 Pages. Bullet Boy: Scene Analysis Bullet Boy, a 2004 British Social Realism film, directed by Saul Dibb has narrative that portrays a . distressing an emotional tale of for christmas, race, gangs and dissertation gun crime London.

The film follows the life of a young man named Ricky, who has recently been released from prison, and portrays effect he has on the lives of those around him. The scene I will discuss is a montage between the main character named Ricky, and his friend Wisdom. The scene is for christmas about Ricky, planning an escape. Audience , Audience theory , Close-up 944 Words | 3 Pages. number: (914) 376-7745 (h)—Please call between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.

Office hours: By appointment Monday-Friday An introduction to the language of dissertation e-commerce, film, this . For Christmas? course familiarizes students with the key elements of cinema: narrative, cinematography, mise-en- scene , editing, and sound. Focusing primarily on fictional narrative films, the course explores the ways in which filmmakers employ the basic elements of cinema to reveal character, convey plot and dissertation theme, and create meaning. Essay? Both “Classical” Hollywood style. Academic dishonesty , Film , Final examination 1764 Words | 6 Pages. ? Film Scene Analysis On Racism Depicted In The Movie Crash January 13th, 2014 Class: Introduction to make thesis statement paper, Social Psychology . In the film Crash we are given a picture of essay for christmas, all different kinds of make statement paper, social and multicultural differences, giving us an eye opening and for christmas often disturbing examples of chemistry, racism that damages our society. The scene I have chosen to analyze is between 18:30 – 21:05 minutes in the movie Crash. Essay? Cameron and Christine are a black well off couple. Make Thesis Statement Paper? They experience.

Black people , Gender role , Miscegenation 1334 Words | 7 Pages. ?Macbeth Scene Analysis : ENG3U1 Summative Macbeth, a film directed by Patrick Stewart from the inspiration of Shakespeare’s . enduring play is the most effective portrayal of act III, scene IV, since the film captured the actions of the main characters in an accurate representation of the original play. Essay? The film demonstrated the scene precisely from the props to the convincing emotional outbursts of all the online checker main actors and supporting actors depicted. Similarly, some filmmakers often use stories. Acting , Actor , Emotion 923 Words | 3 Pages. North By Northwest Scene Analysis. North By Northwest Scene Analysis One of the final scenes in the film “North By Northwest,” most easily recognized . as the for christmas matchbook warning scene , conveys a significant amount of meaning in a small window of colleg essay, time.

What makes the for christmas matchbook scene an excellent scene to evaluate is the large number of various film techniques that are used to portray its meaning and colleg essay message. The scene , located towards the end of the film, creates a rising action to for christmas, climatic level of suspense in the overall storyline. Alfred Hitchcock , Audience , Camera angle 932 Words | 3 Pages. Live Flesh by Pedro Almodovar: Scene Analysis. candidate for essay a scene analysis . Upon writing this paper, however, this was almost to my disadvantage. I watched it through and . whittled it down to about five scenes I considered analyzing. This self-challenge is a testament to not only this film, but Almodovar's whole body of work; he has created so many thoughtful, intricate, and all together entertaining films in essay his career, I had to e-commerce, somehow forgive myself for just choosing one short scene out of only one of his movies for for christmas analysis . So, without further.

Chair , Columbia Records albums , Debut albums 1566 Words | 4 Pages. Analysis of Scenes of Atonement Film. Atonement- Analysis of Scenes The scene starts with a long shot of the three characters walking on a path in the . Online Writing Checker? reeds towards the camera. The reason a long shot is essay for christmas used is to establish the setting of the characters. It cuts in to a close up of Robbie to show his emotion as he realises they have made it to the sea. It cuts to an medium high angle aerial long shot as the characters are running through the reeds to show the true desperation of the men. While they are running the music playing is.

Close-up , Film editing , Film techniques 1839 Words | 4 Pages. ? Analysis of the Banquet Scene : Act III Scene iv After reading Act III of the text, return to thesis statement paper, scene . iv for a closer analysis . Let the chart below guide your reading, and be sure to justify your answers to the questions using specific detailed evidence from the text. Examine the text: When Macbeth learns that Banquo has been assassinated but Fleance has escaped, he uses figurative language to describe his state of mind. He says, “Then comes my fit again: I had else been perfect; whole as the. Banquo , Cognition , English-language films 720 Words | 3 Pages. November 26th, 2013.

Norman Bate’s Personality disorder It is essay for christmas often said we are who we chose to be and that our actions shape our . personalities, but what would you do if you were no longer in control of yourself? In the movie Psycho , by grammar, Alfred Hitchcock the essay antagonist suffered from childhood isolation and was triggered by an oedipal complex, which caused him to become morally blinded, and develop dissociative identity disorder. The movie is about a young, motel manager named. Alfred Hitchcock , Alfred Hitchcock Presents , Complex 1595 Words | 4 Pages. Scene Analysis – The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford The Assassination of Jesse James breached new . heights in the western genre. Make Thesis Statement? It is essay for christmas unique in its narrative style and conventions, challenging the norms of the classic western, leading way to a whole new perception of it. Its excessively dramatic overtones reveal a part of the Western world that is so scarcely portrayed, diverting people’s general ideas about it. The film’s narrative focuses on e-commerce a dying hero as opposed to a. Gang , James-Younger Gang , Jesse James 998 Words | 3 Pages.

Citizen Kane Scene Analysis The scene we’re analyzing starts off with a shot of the essay for christmas New York Daily Inquirer. It’s . Make Thesis Statement Research? a close shot, taking up the entire screen. I feel this close up is to show the viewer that the newspaper company is going to be the essay primary focal point for Kane, and online writing grammar checker his two partners at essay for christmas, this point in the film. Statement Research Paper? After the close up, the camera pans down to show Kane and Leland sitting in a car looking up at the building. Kane says “Take a good look at it Jedidiah, it’s going to look a. Bernard Herrmann , Close-up , Long shot 1286 Words | 3 Pages. Hitchcock and Dualism in Psycho The characters in essay Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho (1960) each have a dual nature that is masterfully . portrayed through character development and use of mirrors throughout the film. Save Rainforest Essay? The very first shot in Psycho is essay zooming in make thesis from an for christmas open view of the city where it is a bright and sunny day. As the shot zooms in dissertation e-commerce further and further it comes into a dark and for christmas shaded room that shows Marion Crane (Janet Leigh) and Sam Loomis (John Gavin) having an affair in a undisclosed hotel. Alfred Hitchcock , Bernard Herrmann , George Tomasini 1476 Words | 4 Pages. American Psycho Literary analysis project.

killing one another,” (Miss Manners, Judith Martin). Author Bret Easton Ellis, opens his novel, American Psycho , with a quote on dissertation this idea of . sociological proprieties. He beckons the reader to wonder what the natural impulse of essay, humanity might be. Some people might think of the bestial cruelty of man, yet no animal could ever be as cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel. In American Psycho , Ellis proposes that many of the sociological cruelties imposed by mankind originate from the enterprise. American Psycho , Bret Easton Ellis , Christian Bale 2293 Words | 9 Pages. The original Psycho film (1960), and the remake (1998), have a considerable amount of similarities and differences.

Also discussed will be the . improvements and deficiencies between each film. Key factors like the lab report plot, theme, and essay for christmas genre will also be addressed. The 1960 original was directed by Alfred Hitchcock and was filmed in black and white, whereas the 1998 version was directed by Gus Van Sant. The remake was remade shot-by-shot, but with a different cast members. Essay? Norman Bates, which was the. Alfred Hitchcock , Gus Van Sant , Norman Bates 1200 Words | 3 Pages.

Psycho - the Role of the Director, Alfred Hitchcock. PSYCHO In the film Psycho director Alfred Hitchcock successfully uses a variety of different film techniques that enhance the for christmas . understanding of significant themes that engage the audience. The major themes in lab report Psycho are the notion of a dual personality, women’s role in the 1960’s and the idea of voyeurism and how that joins into the concept of the gaze. All of these underlying themes link into essay, the central theme of Psycho , which is identity. Psycho is set in the year 1960. The dominant ideology. Alfred Hitchcock , Bates Motel , Joseph Stefano 1156 Words | 3 Pages.

of the scenes . I find the e-commerce movie entertaining because it is musical. The viewers are getting hooked not only to the story but also from their . For Christmas? voices. I think that the characters was able to execute properly and effectively their scenes because of the direction. Thesis Paper? The director presented the movie in a different way. While watching the movie, it was like I was watching a music video.

Editing The editing of the story was just fine. Essay For Christmas? I did not felt any dead air throughout the movie. Every scene seems. Enjolras , Fantine , Javert 1158 Words | 4 Pages. techniques in the Nunnery scene in colleg essay William Shakespeare's play Hamlet. Essay? All of the online checker points I am going to cover have been expressed through . different mediums for example in film and essay televised dramatic plays where the concept of Hamlet’s anger or use of nunnery is perceived to be different through artistic licence and also I will talk about the themes raised during the online grammar scene like corruption, deception, passion and betrayal Throughout all the adaptations of the Nunnery scene , deception is a pivotal. Characters in Hamlet , Gertrude , Hamlet 1554 Words | 4 Pages. Everything but the Brain: Scene Analysis.

EVERYTHING BUT THE BRAIN ACT 2 SCENE 7 ACT 2 SCENE 7; PAGE 57 Flashback to Elaine’s childhood with Father again Same situation . as Act 2 Sc 6, but the roles are reversed Father’s idea of a game is essay for christmas not Elaine’s idea of a game Father insists on using physics to research, make Elaine eat her porridge even though it is for christmas not fun to dissertation e-commerce, her as a child ? Father is quite forceful and not patient with Elaine - He wants to get the job over essay for christmas, and done with ? Father asks Elaine what she wants to be, but Elaine answers what. Audience , Family , Mother 641 Words | 6 Pages. Analysis of the Final Scenes of lab report, Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious. Analysis of the Final Scenes of Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious After viewing Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious for the first time, . the for christmas film did not strike me as particularly complex. Nothing specific about the film lodged itself in make statement research my brain screaming for an answer?or, at least, an essay attempted answer. Yet, upon subsequent viewings, subtle things became more noticeable. (Perhaps Hitchcock's subtlety is what makes him so enormously popular!) Hitchcock uses motifs and e-commerce objects, shot styles and essay shifting points. Alfred Hitchcock , American film actors , Coffee 1310 Words | 4 Pages. Analysis - Aqualisa Quartz: Simply a Better Shower.

Aqualisa Quartz: Simply a Better Shower Introduction . Aqualisa is a U.K. The Amazon? based shower manufacturing Company. The Company has been very reputed in the U.K. Essay? market for its top quality showers , reliability and great service. It had launched its premium brand Quartz in descrimination essay May 2001. The basic purpose behind launching this brand was to address the essay concerns of the consumers and the plumbers which perhaps were not satisfied. Advertising , Brand , Brand management 1461 Words | 5 Pages. Scene Analysis: North by Northwest. The Shooting Scene : North by Northwest In the dissertation film North by Northwest (1959), directed by Alfred Hitchcock, is about a successful new . york advertiser is accused of being a government agent by a iniquitous group of essay, spies, who pursue him cross country while he tries to stay alive and clean up the mess that’s been made.

There is a superb use of mise-en- scene within this film, especially the gun shot scene , that catch the viewers attention, and make a much more noteworthy movie. The significance. Emotion , Love 1483 Words | 4 Pages. ? Psycho Film Essay Psycho was directed by Alfred Hitchcock and was made 1960. Hitchcock was known as the master of suspense . because the way he incorporates the mise-en- scene into his cinematic masterpiece, Psycho through his use of lighting, colour, set decoration, rear projection, space within the frame frontality and the typage and talent of his gifted cast. Psycho is an effective thriller/ horror film because the different techniques that are used by Hitchcock. The film was shot in black and. Alfred Hitchcock , Close-up , Long shot 1083 Words | 3 Pages.

Pentadic Analysis of thesis, a Scene from Titanic. ? Pentadic Analysis of a Scene from Titanic Nathan Zewe Comm 335w . Introduction The artifact I have chosen to essay for christmas, analyze is a scene from the movie Titanic. James Cameron was responsible for directing, writing, co-editing and partially financing Titanic. This story is based on the sinking of the chemistry RMS Titanic, but the actual movie itself is fictional. The two main characters, Jack and Rose, are people of different. A Night to essay for christmas, Remember , J. Bruce Ismay , John Jacob Astor IV 1330 Words | 4 Pages. Psycho was a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock that starred Anthony Perkins and online grammar checker Janet Leigh. Although Hitchcock made various other successful . and well-known films, the 1960 thriller was his most successful. Leigh plays a young woman named Marion Crane, who, after spending some time with her lover Sam Loomis (played by John Gavin), steals forty thousand dollars.

She stays at a small motel, the Bates Motel, owned by Norman Bates (Perkins), and is murdered in essay the shower by a shadowy but distinctively. Alfred Hitchcock , Anthony Perkins , Janet Leigh 873 Words | 3 Pages. The issue that discussed in the movie is about the racist problem The scenes that highlights these issues : During the night , two black . man(Anthony and Peter) walk out from make coffee shop and they discuss about the bad attitude of the waitress that who is black women and one of the black man was keep influencing another black man that in essay for christmas nowadays society , the BLACK and checker WHITE was in for christmas different classes and lab report standard , the BLACK will get eject by for christmas, the WHITE . At the moment , one pair of the WHITE couple. African American , Black people , Human skin color 993 Words | 3 Pages. Act 2 Scene 2 Line: 0 – 40 In this passage from dissertation line 0-40 in the act 2 scene 2 of the essay for christmas novel Macbeth written by William . Shakespeare. Dissertation E-commerce? This passage pretty much talks about how Macbeth went to King Duncan’s room while the for christmas servants are drunk and murdered King Duncan. This is one of the colleg essay most important scenes in this novel. I will organize my speech by going down the lines of the text. There are two characters in this passage, which are Macbeth and Lady Macbeth.

Throughout this passage Lady Macbeth. Duncan I of Scotland , King Duncan , Macbeth 909 Words | 2 Pages. audiences’ perception of a character within moments of the character’s introduction? Alfred Hitchcock made it seem almost easy in the movie, . Psycho . The sinister nature of Norman Bates was revealed and enhanced through the use of symbolism to essay for christmas, set the save rainforest mood, foreshadowing in regards to for christmas, Norman’s mindset and lighting to establish Norman’s darker aspects. In scenes where Norman Bates was present, symbolism was an important aspect used to establish the eerie mood that he set. From the beginning, Norman.

Alfred Hitchcock , Norman Bates , Psycho 1101 Words | 2 Pages. Radical critical analysis TILL THIRTY AT HOME Ljubljana, 1.6.2011 In . Statement Research Paper? autumn I am moving with my parents to essay, a new house in Brezovica. I will be twenty-four years old. It worrys me, it is choking me, I am gathering wall tiles, I don't want to have wall tiles, I am getting panic attacks, I hate the architect, shower stall is too small, the ceiling is too low, the wardrobe room is not right. Make Statement Paper? I am a spoiled, thankless brat.

All. Slovenia , Young , Youth 2917 Words | 7 Pages. Psycho: Hitchcock's Schizoid Masterpiece. Julianne Campbell ENG 4U (Hachey) October 1st 2010 Alfred Hitchcock's schizoid masterpiece Psycho cleverly portrays the theme of . personality switching through characterization, setting and essay cinematography. There are two main examples of lab report, characters who show the sign of multiple identities. Norman Bates is a prime example of sort of personality switching, we see a major transition of his throughout this film. A not as obvious change is that of Marion Crane from essay for christmas a so-called good to evil transformation.

Alfred Hitchcock , Bates Motel , Norma Bates 853 Words | 3 Pages. Crime Scene Analysis: Personal Experience. Forensic Fingerprint Analysis Kaplan University Abstract Little is known about the decision-making processes of homicide detectives or crime . scene investigators. The Amazon Rainforest Essay? Within the lines of this paper I will be responding to a homicide scene at a convenience store/gas station at 3 a.m. Within this store I will find a deceased victim with an essay apparent gunshot wound in the chest along with eight different visible items where I have to address the different process I will use at the scene on each item listed. Cigarette , Fingerprint , Parking 1544 Words | 2 Pages. A Gothic Analysis of Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho. love and hate. Alfred Hitchcock kept a Gothic purpose prevalent in his movie Psycho as he created its characters and the romances between them, . setting, and essay imagery. Essay For Christmas? Characters?and the romances between them?are commended in Gothic pieces for their unconscious fear, twisted behavior, and spiritual confusion and reliance on trust-fear and good-evil affiliations that make the audience feel similar to dissertation e-commerce, the characters.

In Psycho , Norman stutters, sweats, talks with his hands, and makes mistakes while talking. Alfred Hitchcock , Audience , Literary genres 1325 Words | 4 Pages. Romeo and essay Juliet Film Scene Analysis. Romeo and make thesis research Juliet Film Scene Analysis Paper All around the essay for christmas world people often refer to Romeo and thesis statement Juliet as one of the most . Essay For Christmas? romantic love stories of all time. Descrimination Essay? However, after reading the book, it’s obvious that there are many misconceptions about the story. For Christmas? In reality, it’s about a four-day relationship between a 17 year-old and a 13 year-old that results in six deaths.

Yet there are still too many to count recreations of Romeo and Juliet. One may ask, why is that? It’s because it teaches such a. Characters in colleg essay Romeo and Juliet , Death , Juliet Capulet 1125 Words | 3 Pages.

Write My Paper For Me -

The Outsider Essay : Influence of Society. The novel begins with an interesting event where the antagonist, Meursault’s mother dies. Then as the story goes on Meursalt continues on a romantic appointment with a women the very next day. From these events the readers find them under the impression that Meursault is someone that shows very little emotion and is very detached from the world around him. Later we find out for christmas that this is not entirely true. Although it is not stressed often, it is revealed in essay varies situations that Meursault does have emotions and essay, show them very honestly.

The author in some cases even purposely avoids mentioning Meursault’s emotion upon situations as in save the amazon rainforest the first sentence of the book “Mother died today. Or maybe yesterday, I don’t know.” (P1)This gives a very strong impression that he cares little for his mother. However, later in as in the book “I wanted to see mother right away.” This quote explains that Meursault does care fore his mother, but it is written in such a way that it expresses no emotion and for christmas, gives the impression that Meursault does not experience much feeling. These leading words and the fact that Meursault follows a different set of believes on. what he should do confuses us. Meursault remains true to his emotions throughout this book and worries little about what others. The Outsider Essay : Influence of Society.

. Dissertation? Throughout Albert Camus’ novel The Stranger (Outsider) the author attempts to demonstrate his philosophy of the world with the protagonist, Meursault. The society described in the novel, much like our own, has varies overwhelming influences from the media and the society towards the essay for christmas general public. This statement may seem paradoxical, but it is make thesis statement research, one of the vital factors in the protagonist, Meursault’s, development and realization of Camus’s philosophy, existentialism. Furthermore, it is this influence from others that separates Meursault from others and truly defines him as an outsider to for christmas society. The novel begins with an interesting event where the antagonist, Meursault’s mother dies. Then as the dissertation e-commerce story goes on Meursalt continues on a romantic appointment with a women the very next day. From these events the essay for christmas readers find them under the impression that Meursault is someone that shows very little emotion and is very detached from the world around him. Later we find out that this is not entirely true. Although it is not stressed often, it is revealed in varies situations that Meursault does have emotions and show them very honestly. The author in some cases even purposely avoids mentioning Meursault’s emotion upon situations as in the first sentence of the book “Mother died today.

Or maybe yesterday, I don’t know.” (P1)This gives a very strong impression that he cares little for his mother. However, later in as in the book “I wanted to essay see mother right away.” This quote. Words: 959 - Pages: 4. . Bryan Frank Oakes Grand Canyon University February 12, 2012 Professor Lisa Denny Media Influence in Society Media plays an important role in our every day lives. It is essay for christmas, always there to paper confuse, manipulate, and to cloud our judgement. Nine out of ten of the population have checked weather, traffic, social sites and the news as their first act of the day. It is a powerful instrument that we have all become so dependent upon. To us it is as normal as breathing.

It can be used for positive as well as negative. I feel the essay for christmas negative effects are stronger because of the consistency used to save the amazon pound this negativity into society's mind. It isn't necessary to use a hot babe in essay for christmas skimpy attire to sell a hamburger, but I've seen it done and in commercials for family restaurants. Sex is used to sell anything and everything and in that respect, it sends a negative message all around. Gone are the thesis days when it was a shock to see an undergarment in essay a commercial. Now it's nothing to see the undergarments attached to live models. How many people do you think are actually looking at the undergarments instead of the body parts ( Kathy D 2007)? . On the flip side. Grammar Checker? there are good influences via the media. Essay For Christmas? When a catastrophe strikes such as hurricane Katrina, people are seen reaching out to help others.

The tv show Extreme Home Makeover is a great example of how strangers pull to together to help those less fortunate. Influences such as these can provoke the thought for. Words: 410 - Pages: 2. . Though society has based most of its goals upon advances in technology, this may not be such a desired goal. Society in general has become less tolerant, much less motivated, and increasingly lazy. Many would like to think that the internet is the gold nugget of products to make them better educated and up to date on current events. People are beginning to expect things to be done quickly and efficiently, and descrimination, people are becoming too focused on their goals. This is a problem in many areas of today's society. Motivation is also effected by way of goal oriented employers.

They are more concerned with how the technology can provide better work, rather than the side-effects of essay for christmas, boredom and colleg essay, lost motivation. Laziness is another element which can be caused by for christmas technology. New technology is provided, and people become dependent upon it. After this happens, people do not know how to get along without it. All of these factors are becoming more and more apparent, and are becoming all too common. This new wave of save, technology is making society to less motivated and lazier. Technology also causes many problems with motivation among people. When there is an easier way around a problem, obviously people are going to use this method. This causes people to begin to expect to essay for christmas do things in this way, and less thought and work are expected. Writing? This is a common problem among more than just under-motivated people.

This can also be a problem among those who are in a situation where there. Words: 731 - Pages: 3. . Summary: Chapter 1 - Outsiders The author defines a deviant as one who deviates from the rules of for christmas, some social group (and who therefore is an outsider to that group). An outsider is also defined from the point of view of the deviant as those from the social group who act as judges and arbiters of the chemistry lab report rules. The author explores deviant behaviour as a phenomenon of definition, as opposed to one of characteristics. That is to say that deviant behaviour is more a question of judgement by a group than a characteristic of the essay deviant person. Therefore accepting the label 'deviant' means implicitly accepting the values of the lab report social group making the judgement. Chapter 2 - Kinds of Deviance - A Sequential Model In order to discuss models of deviance, the author introduces four types of deviant behaviour: 1. conforming; 2. pure deviant; 3. falsely accused (i.e. perceived as deviant but exhibiting obedient behaviour) and 4. Essay? secret deviant (i.e. exhibiting rule-breaking behaviour but not perceived as deviant). The author examines two types of colleg essay, models that could be used to for christmas investigate what causes the deviant behaviours to develop:- 1. Online Writing Checker? simultaneous - which assumes that the behaviour develops simultaneously through many causes 2. sequential - where patterns of essay, behaviour develop according to dissertation e-commerce an orderly sequence of stages Simultaneous models are often used in investigations of pathology, to determine the combination of variables that may predict the.

Words: 1717 - Pages: 7. . in my entire life. This situation continued for almost a month after I was able to adjust to the time in the US. Everything seems smooth from orientation for international students to the first day of school. But actually the day before a thunder storm is always a sunny day. I thought things would get better for the first day of school. Essay? But I just found out my college had a very funny policy that for students to essay enroll in classes.

The school started with local students first, after all local students are enroll, they will let international students to for christmas access and start to enroll, where the chemistry funniest thing was, rookies were always the last to enroll. Especially rooky international students would be the essay for christmas last to be able to enroll. I could not enroll into any class because they were all full or waitlisted. I had to grammar checker write down all available classes schedule and had to go crash all of my classes. Try imagining a new “Asian” guy who doesn’t even know what crashing was, and had to crash for all his classes? It was so hard finding classrooms in a strange place where I don't know anyone that I could ask, not even a friend, I just went to all classroom at the time I was supposed to be there, I had to walk into every single instructor and for christmas, ask them how do I crash.

For two whole weeks, from Monday to Friday I had to go back to crash in every possible class. Those two weeks were a torture to me, waking up 7am every morning , finish my day at 6 or 7 pm. The Amazon Rainforest? I was able to enroll for 18 units. Words: 960 - Pages: 4. Influence of Visual Media on essay for christmas Us as a Society. . Visual entertainment media has shaped American culture in e-commerce many different ways. For Christmas? It’s given us ideas on how to be social, how things were in the past, economics, the invention of online writing, computers, also the invention of cell phones, and even game consoles. These ideas have changed our values and essay for christmas, shaped American culture. Reality shows are a big part of American culture they show what our values have become from thesis statement research paper visual entertainment. Millions of essay, people watch these shows regardless of how simpleminded they are, but in the same sense they make people talk about save the amazon them. Things from our past such as the theatre during the 1920’s helped people through hard times.

Theatre did this by letting them forget how bad their lives were, and in some cases gave people ideas on how to deal with the depression at the time. Visual entertainment media has had an effect on economics through the production of movies, and TV shows. Reality shows try showing how people act when they think no one else is around them. Essay? When in reality all they are showing, is that it’s alright to be in a culture, of acting horrendously. The invention of the following technological devices such as computers, cell phones, and dissertation, game consoles, broadened people’s minds to a whole new type of entertainment to add to our culture. These inventions which changed American culture did make our culture rich with information, but in turn it has made people lazy. The more people tend to use these devices, the less they want to do anything else. Words: 354 - Pages: 2. . For Christmas? Police Influence on Society Stephanie Jennings CJA/344 February 11, 2013 Stephen Humphries Police Influence on grammar checker Society There are different factors when it comes to the police influence on society.

The factors can be both negative and positive on for christmas society. The police are in the community to protect and serve. The main purpose of law enforcement is to save rainforest maintain order and to investigate criminal activity in the United States. The history of American policing was learned from Great Britain and adapted by America. The first ideal people to do the policing were healthy young boys and men that had come over with the Europeans on the first ships to venture to essay for christmas America (Trojanowicz, R. Chemistry Lab Report? C., 1991). The main reason was to protect themselves from the natives who did not want to share their land. The natives, in time, became more settled and the two groups were able to live more successfully together. For Christmas? Policing became one of the primary duties of the Justices of the Peace.

Evolution soon took hold of the colonies and they became cities and towns. This made it more of a priority to organize forms of law enforcement. In 1636, “The Night Watch” was born and it was to be a productive way to control the actions and criminal activities of the area of Boston. New York took the idea in 1651 and created the “Shout and Rattle Watch.” There was success and failures in chemistry lab report both cities but Philadelphia felt that policing could be more productive is the area was divided and essay, assigned to. Words: 751 - Pages: 4. American Idol: Influence on Society. . Both Jay Wadhwa and I wrote about American Idol, and its influence on today’s music scene.

Although I agree with many of his points, I think his focus was far too narrow, and omitted the show’s impact on the music industry as a whole. While he makes many fair points, I think he needed to shift his thesis to center more on the music itself. Jay spends most of the essay focusing on the charitable work that the show has done. He mentions Simon Cowell helping to donate over $200 million to online homelessness and poverty. Jay makes note of how powerful and influential Cowell and for christmas, the show’s creator, Sam Fuller, have become.

He even mentions how American Idol as a show helped aid New Orleans after the Hurricane Katrina disaster. These points are all accurate, and indeed important. However, the only thing Jay says regarding the colleg essay music industry is for christmas, that its reputation is boosted when its celebrities do charitable things. He neglects to include how the music scene and dissertation, the musicians themselves are affected, and how the way we view music has been affected. In the first body paragraph, I feel that he spends far too much time describing Sam Fuller. For Christmas? While certainly relevant to American Idol, Fuller’s influence is more relevant to the entertainment industry and comes more from his wealth than his musical background. E-commerce? Facts such as which celebrities he manages are mostly irrelevant. Instead, he should have spent more time on for christmas describing how Simon (as well as Randy and Paula, the other two judges. Words: 393 - Pages: 2. . Media plays a significant role in our society today.

It is all around us, from the shows we watch on television, the music we listen to on the radio, to the books and magazines we read each day. Television more so that any of the other medias achieves a myriad of different goals. These goals range from entertaining to educating. Various confines of education and entertainment are depicted in television. For the most part the writing television is essay, found to rainforest essay be very entertaining. People watch television shows they enjoy and find entertaining. For Christmas? Television is often looked at as a babysitter for children.

The viewing of television can entertain the young and old alike for great amounts of time. Along with entertaining, the media is used to inform society. Essay? Days are often started by the listening of the news on essay the morning television, judging the latest updates on the local traffic jams. Days are often concluded with the watching of the statement late night news on television, keeping us informed of the essay world and e-commerce, the events occurring around us. Steven Stark, author of Glued to the Set has been quoted as saying, the essay local newscast has replaced the network news and dissertation e-commerce, the newspaper alike as the average American's main source of news. (390) In addition to informing the television is used to spread a message or to campaign. Political candidates on all levels use this medium to essay inform the public of their views and hopefully to online writing checker convince the public to elect them.

James B. Twitchwill author of Adcult. Words: 327 - Pages: 2. . Essay For Christmas? Police Influence on Society TaraLyn Thoreson CJA/344 January 12th, 2015 Instructor Brodsky Police Influence on Society Historically looking back not only has law enforcement made incredible changes, but with these changes comes the issue of dissertation e-commerce, conflict that arises in our society. This conflict could be that of law enforcement, different ethnic groups or social classes. As law enforcement progressed through the for christmas years so did the conflict among African Americans and law enforcement officials.

The greatest argument to date in our society is those that are of African American race. When a crime has been committed the first suspect in the case is an lab report, African American male regardless if there are other suspects or not. Essay For Christmas? Another argument is the socioeconomic class. For example, if one were to come from a less than prosperous background not only will they be arrested, but they will be tried and convicted due to the fact they do not have the resources to afford a decent attorney. Then there is the person that is online writing grammar checker, born into a wealthy family and they may be arrested for a crime, but they will never do any jail or prison time due to the fact they do have the essay for christmas resources to have the best attorney or defense team. As hard as it is to believe we would like to think this does not exist in checker our society, but ask anyone and the answer may surprise you. The main objective of essay for christmas, this paper is to not only describe the historical development of policing in the United States, but how this.

Words: 905 - Pages: 4. . The Outsider – Albert Camus Albert Camus presents ideas of identity and the human condition in thesis research paper his classic novel The Outsider, through his exploration of gender and cultural representations as well as an insight into absurdum and existentialism. These concepts of identity and the human condition reflect on the society in which the novella has been set, demonstrating how women, those of other cultures and those who are considered to be different are represented. The novella tells a recollection of events of a young man named Meursault, emotionally detached from a society where he refuses to essay conform to society’s conventions and in turn a refusal to ‘play the game’. The novella begins with the death of thesis research paper, Meursault’s mother and ends with his own, his execution for the guiltless murder of an Arab man. Meursault’s refusal to play the game and essay, willingness to live by his own set of rules is what has him condemned in the end. In the patriarchal society known to make research paper the characters of The Outsider by for christmas Albert Camus, gender ideologies are explored. In the novella, men are represented as the dominant, powerful gender while women are represented as weak and undermined. Save Rainforest? It is through the character of Meursault’s girlfriend Marie, that the idea of gender identity is essay, revealed. When Meursault is arrested for the murder of the Arab man, Marie is called to court as a witness to the crime, as well as been questioned for her own character.

At the court case, instead of Marie being asked for her. Words: 1472 - Pages: 6. Hiphop Influence on Today#x27;s Society. . Robert Sanders English 2342 (MW 11:30­2:00pm) Professor C. Robinson Research Essay “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority” (Ken 1). A management technique used by Ken Blanchard that is very much relevant in more aspects of management. By definition, management is the process of dealing with or controlling things or people. Meaning influence, the power to dissertation e-commerce have an effect on something or someone, could be considered a management strategy. Essay For Christmas? In the black community, leadership is often based off who's influencing the community rather than the authorities. This can be seen in large movements like The Black Power Movement, where those who were influencing and leading the black community, were fighting against the authority.

This movement was widely supported during its time. However, how can one be sure if this method can be effective in terms of delivering a message, and chemistry lab report, promoting the movement? Since these movements are put in place to create change, it is reasonable to base the success of a movement off its impact on today's society. The methods used in the fight for social equality for those lacking political power and cultural institutions, popularized by essay for christmas The Black Power Movement, has been adopted and implemented by today’s hip­hop artist like Sean Combs, stage name Diddy? allowing the descrimination battle to be fought in a time where unity has become dwarfed by individuality. With black being the absence of hue and brightness, and bright. Words: 2003 - Pages: 9. . Police Influence on Society Robin Betts CJA/344 December 7, 2015 Diana Mitchell Police Influence on Society Policing has been evolving slowly but surely since the 1950s. Essay For Christmas? The traditional policing model was exposed during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. E-commerce? America is known as a country of essay, diverse ethnic, racial, and religious groups.

Or as many would refer to America as a melting pot. Essay? This is not the case though. Essay For Christmas? Policing in smaller homogeneous societies tend to be more uniformed. The reason for dissertation e-commerce this is that people tend to know each other on more intimate levels. Most of the time they have the same outlooks on essay the world and the same view about what is considered right and online checker, wrong.

Social control is easier to achieve in smaller homogeneous towns. There is a general agreement about what is essay for christmas, wrong or right, bad or good, illegal or legal. This is called the “collective conscience”(McNamara Burns, 2009). The morality is stronger in theses community because there is descrimination, a greater agreement on essay the importance of social life and their involvement in make statement paper it. For Christmas? The bad side to this society is that change will happen very slowly or there will be no change at all.

Heterogeneous societies are completely the opposite. People in this group are way more diverse and come from chemistry many different racial and ethnical backgrounds. Essay For Christmas? Instead of building trust and getting to save the amazon know each other on a more intimate level, individuals get to know others by what that person can do for them or how that. Words: 400 - Pages: 2. Othello Is an Outsider in a Closed Society.

. Othello is an outsider in a closed society, to what extent does the opening act support this opinion? Shakespeare portrays Venice as incredibly democratic for its time as we are shown that in essay Act one everybody has a voice regardless of their colour or sex. The fact that Othello has obtained the high position of “general” within the army suggests that his chances have by dissertation e-commerce no means been restricted by the colour of his skin and therefore is essay, not seen as an outsider at the start of the colleg essay play. Also the fact that he is treated with respect from the Duke, the highest authority in Venice, shows that the essay colour of his skin is not seen as a disadvantage in the amazon essay Venetian society. The white Venetians in “Othello” do for essay for christmas the most part exemplify the good qualities of their city and culture, which radiates civility and sophistication. Essay? This can be seen through the Duke’s language: “Valiant Othello, we must straight employ you against the general enemy ottoman. (To Brabantio) I did not see you: welcome, gentle signor”. However in Act One, Shakespeare uses the words of for christmas, three Venetians to emphasise differences in Othello’s character from other Venetians. Shakespeare chooses these characters to highlight Othello’s differences, as they are infested with anger, jealousy and bitterness, therefore their descriptions of Othello are deceiving. Colleg Essay? The playwright uses these characters to paint a picture of Othello as the essay embodiment of the black stereotype held by people at this time, labelling him as. Words: 1345 - Pages: 6. Cosmetic War: the Influence of Cosmetic Advertising in Our Society.

. Cosmetic War: The Influence of Cosmetic Advertising in our Society Advertising has become a massive part of descrimination essay, our social environment, and essay for christmas, can be seen at large throughout any industrialized society. Nowadays it is e-commerce, virtually impossible to avoid ads while carrying on with your daily life. Essay For Christmas? Our daily dosage comes from television, radio, magazines, newspapers, billboards, and most recently, social media, among others. The average person is exposed to as many as 5,000 advertisements a day, and nearly 10,000,000 in their lifetime (Gustafson). With that said, advertising’s impact in society is writing grammar checker, so prevalent that if advertisers do not take caution, it can also become easily detrimental. Cosmetic advertising can be held accountable for feeding especially women with unrealistic results and false standards of beauty. The problems with cosmetic advertising and the effect it has mainly on, but not limited to, women are innumerable.

Considering the fact that “cosmetics are a major expenditure for many women, with the cosmetics industry grossing around 7 billion dollars a year,” cosmetic advertising is a practice that should be approached with caution, as it affects so many women daily (Thompson). The most simplistic and essay, widely targeted critique of cosmetic advertising comes from the excessive use of photo manipulation in ads, including Photoshop and the use of dissertation e-commerce, filters. These tools create unrealistic images of the benefits the product can actually offer, causing women to become more.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -

50 Most Popular Argumentative Essay Topics. For Christmas! Here is a list of the amazon 50 most popular argumentative essay topics. For Christmas! Feel free to use them while writing your own one. If you need assistance with essay writing contact our friendly support team and we will gladly help you. An argumentative essay is a type of essay which involves a set of completely developed arguments to support a thesis statement that takes a solid stance on a specific issue. Argumentative essay outline is statement research paper, usually structured according to essay for christmas, the five-paragraph essay with an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion.

If you are looking for argumentative essay examples here are the great ones below. Feel free to thesis, use them while writing your own argumentative essay. Argumentative Essay Example on for christmas, Doublethink. Rainforest Essay! 50 Most Popular Argumentative Essay Topics. For Christmas! Genetic research; is it complicating or simplifying the lives of humans? Where do science and religion conquer and is there a middle ground? Is Artificial Intelligence the future of save the amazon essay human evolution and is there a real threat of it overrunning human control? Should the dangers of Nuclear energy be ignored when considering it as an alternative source of energy? Does science fully explain nature and essay its constant evolution? Should traditional and alternative medicine be considered above conventional approaches?

Are stimulants and descrimination essay supplements supposed to be self-prescribed without oversight by medical professionals? Does vegetarianism guarantee good health and essay nutrition? Fast foods and the demanding working hours; what are the risks and rewards if any? Protein as a body building unit; how much of online grammar checker it should be consumed in a day? What is more effective: yoga or fasting? Professionalism at the workplace; should there be a dress code?

How much influence should a parent have over the choice of career of their child? Evaluating the essay working hours; what is the threshold hours a person can maintain productivity in a day? Should a career be chosen depending on its pay and prestige or the passion a person has? Is a university degree a fundamental determinant of success? Does grading in the academic sphere spur competitiveness and aggressive performance? Are the half-baked professionals in the working industry a result of colleges becoming commercialized? Should plagiarism attract penalties and research harsh consequences to cultivate creativity in students? Does personality determine the image of a person? Cloning; is it morally acceptable or an intrusion into the scientific balance? Is religion the answer to moral decay in society? Abortion; does it count as murder?

Is animal testing a savage act or a necessity in science? Should atheism be recognized as a religion? Should prayers become an integral part of the educational process? Does death signify the end of human life or is there eternal life after the death? Does late parenthood signify disinterest in the value of family? Is a rude child a result of failed parenting? Does pampering of a child directly impact their ability to be aggressive in for christmas standing up for dissertation themselves? Nurturing talent; are parents supposed to be aggressive in shaping the talent of their children? Is there a proper way to discipline a child? Prosecution in for christmas a foreign country; should it be encouraged as a form of lab report guaranteeing accountability on essay for christmas, the part of foreigners?

Should criminal cases involving foreigners be handled by chemistry lab report, the foreign country or referred to the International Criminal Court? Should smoking be banned? Broadcasting of essay for christmas court proceedings and its effect on public opinion; should it be encouraged anyway? Capital punishment; should it count as the standard level of chemistry justice? Terrorism; are the superpowers doing enough to combat it? The grey area in nuclear weapon development; can it trigger the third world war? Should Iraq and Somalia be classified as rogue failed states? Is there middle ground for Israel and Palestine? Can Pacifism be regarded as the way to peace or is it a fantasy? Should parents regulate social media activity for essay their children?

Should incorrect portrayal of facts by mass media be a punishable offence? The digital world and online transactions; are financial data and information safe? Does social media have a direct impact on the social behavior of its users? Are governments doing enough to curb online fraud and improve online privacy? Should politics be considered a professional career?

Courts decisions and laws; does the government have an influence? Should democracy be considered the only way to govern? If you can not choose the descrimination most appropriate topic for your essay or feel you need assistance with essay writing place on order and our professionals will write a winning paper for you. Read this article to choose your idea among 50 descriptive essays topics. Essay For Christmas! Writing a descriptive essay is quite similar to painting a picture – though not with colors and shapes, but with words and sentences. How to online grammar, Write an essay for christmas, Argumentative Essay.

Here is an article on the argumentative essay writing. Lab Report! Feel free to essay for christmas, use it while writing your own one. If you need assistance with essay writing contact our friendly support team and we will gladly help you. Persuasive Essay Topics List: Top 40 Topics to Convince Your Readers. Here is e-commerce, a list of most relevant topics for a strong Persuasive Essay. Essay For Christmas! Read the article and descrimination find your perfect match. If you you need any help with writing your essay, contact our customer support team. Essay! Enter your email address to receive exclusive members-only discounts. A paper written by EssayMasters.co.uk will be of a high standard and will not require editing or proof-reading. However, if you want your own writing to be edited, we do offer this service, and our rates are competitive. Please talk to our administrative staff about e-commerce, this option.

The time-frames are specified by essay, our customer. However, we recommend to dissertation e-commerce, place the order for as much time as you can allow as it is not only essay about writing the paper but about the chemistry researching relevant materials as well. For Christmas! Our assignments are completely free of plagiarism. We do not resell our work. We provide complete and total confidentiality to the extent that even your writer does not know your identity. Our specialization is academic writing, but we also serve business people.

In the the amazon essay academic arena, we do everything - such as high school essays, book and poetry reviews, literature reviews, research collation and analysis, term papers, dissertation proposals and actual dissertations. Our writers use UK academic English. We offer services for all students from for christmas high school to writing, post-graduate level. The same way you placed your order: online. When the for christmas order is complete, you will be notified by essay, email, with a link to for christmas, your order account page, and your paper will be uploaded to save the amazon, this page.

You have password protection and essay for christmas no-one else can see your account page. You can also track the progress of your order via your account page. The usual method of payment is by credit card, online, but you can also use PayPal. Payment is required at the time you place your order. We are a PCI-compliant website, all sensitive information is transmitted via 256-bit AES-encrypted SSL channel, and your credit card data is not stored in our database. However, if you feel hesitant using your credit card online, please feel free to descrimination essay, place your order over the phone. To do this, you first need to visit our order page, enter assignment criteria, click Proceed to essay, Payment, and call us when on the payment page. We will quickly identify your order and activate it, after the payment has been processed. Yes, you can keep track of the progress through your personal control panel.

Yet, maintaining contact with your writer is the most efficient way to obtain reliable information in regards to your order progress. You can communicate with the the amazon rainforest essay writer directly, via the control panel. Essay For Christmas! We would be glad to save, proofread your assignment, please feel free to essay, visit our order page or contact us via email with assignment criteria if unsure. When placing an order, make sure you choose proofreading in dissertation the Academic Level section. Our 100% customer satisfaction policy guarantees you that you may request as many revisions as you find it necessary. To request a revision for the completed paper, please login to your control panel and for christmas click on a Request Revision link.

We do handle rewriting of assignments. Simply let us know how many pages are needed to dissertation, be changed and we will deliver it to you on or before the date specified. Make sure you choose Editing/rewriting in the Academic Level section. Yes! You can talk to the writer as much as you want via your personal control panel. All customers who place an order have access to the system, which allows both you and the writer to clear up any confusion even before it arises, or to swap information easily and essay for christmas keep track of the progress on your paper, to request revisions, and so on. Checker! The communication between you and your writer is not visible to anyone else apart from EssayMasters.co.uks administrative team. Our control panel is a fantastic and easy-to-use facility. You can also talk to the administrative staff from the same page (this communication will not be shown to the writer). We can certainly adhere to any guidelines sent to us; we have a vast experience in writing papers on almost every academic topic out there.

After an order is essay, placed, the save the amazon guidelines and example can be uploaded for the writer to look at, as well as any other material you wish to provide. NEED HELP? Start a Live Chat with an Operator, contact us +1-845-228-8552 or send a message. A service of Insight Innovations LLC, Phoenix, AZ. Please enter your phone number to get a call from our Academic Success Manager. We care about essay, your privacy. Your browser is out-of-date. Please download one of checker these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers: For more security, speed, comfort and fun. We have detected you have disabled http cookies on essay for christmas, your browser. Please note that it might affect overall website performance.

The following part(s) of our website might not function properly with cookies disabled: To use chat, please enable cookies or use phone or email to contact our support representatives.

Write My Paper -
Essay on Christmas for Children and Students - IndiaCelebrating com

essay realism art HOWARD DAVID JOHNSON'S COMPLETE ESSAYS ON HISTORY, MYTH, REALISTIC ART. Personal Opinion Essays on essay, HISTORY, MYTH, MORALITY, ART yesterday and today by the artist. ( These essays are never meant to offend, but to spur thought and e-commerce, democratic debate in a spirit of fun. Essay For Christmas? ) Those who are enamored of practice without science are like a pilot who goes into a ship without rudder or compass and never has any certainty where he is going. Practice should always be based upon descrimination, a sound knowledge of theory, of for christmas, which perspective is the chemistry lab report guide and gateway, and for christmas, without it nothing can be done well in any kind of painting. Click on online, the topic that interests you or stay here to read them all . Art and Technology: From the Camera to the Computer. A brief overview of the shifting cultural attitudes toward Realistic Art in the last 150 years. Essay #8 by Howard David Johnson.

The first decade of the 21 st Century has seen a grass-roots counter-revolution in the art world which has overthrown the stranglehold elitist proponents of Abstract expressionism gained on academia, the media and the art world at large in the early 20 th Century. Realistic Art was declared obsolete and irrelevant at for christmas, the beginning of the 20 th Century due to the easy chronicling of persons, places, and events by the Camera - in spite of this new technology empowering the greatest era in Realistic Art history. The “Modern Day Artist” refused to die and began to explore realms of the heart and mind the camera could not record. The proponents of Abstract Expressionism gained control of elite art collector’s markets followed by academic institutions and the media leading to the abandonment of centuries of classical teaching methods and traditions in our universities. Essay? Even the best realistic art was later denounced and ridiculed as the dismissive and for christmas, often even hostile Art establishment created elitist scorn for Realistic Art in general. This created a disconnect with the general population who could not relate to the tenets of Abstract Expressionism. The advent of the internet broke the absolute domination of the e-commerce opinions of the Abstract School on essay for christmas, media and academia and opened the floodgates of artistic expression and essay, free opinions. Essay For Christmas? Free at last from institutionalized condemnation, more and more artists began to choose realistic treatments and a tidal wave of fabulous new realistic art has been created in every conceivable visual art media for museums, galleries, books, movies, and video games.

As the camera became commercially available in the early 19 th Century it became clear that the visual artist was no longer an indispensable member of society. Just about e-commerce anyone could point and shoot this device at persons, places, and essay for christmas, things and get very fast and very realistic results. Resentment from thousands of years of statement paper, artists’ social and political influence fueled the notion that visual artists should be declared obsolete. The adoption of the camera as an artist’s tool and essay, the advent of an era of glorious and unprecedented realism in painting did not stop the movement to the amazon rainforest essay, crush the political and essay for christmas, social influence of the artist. Great realistic artists like Pablo Picasso and others like Vincent Van Gogh courageously answered this challenge by rainforest exploring concepts that could not be photographed with brilliant and visionary works. It was from these honest and ingenious notions that the schools and essay, sub-schools of Abstract Art developed. Dissertation? The freshness and innovation of this movement took the art world and academia by storm. The excitement of defining the tenets and the delight of bewildering the masses gave rise to an elite class of critics who could control the lucrative art collector’s market with obfuscation and intellectual snobbery.

This wealthy art collector’s market gave credence to essay for christmas, Abstract Expressionism’s “high art” status and the advice of well placed critics became extremely valuable and dissertation, they formed an alliance with like-minded academics. As time passed, this trendy movement whose concepts were so hard to argue with gained control of the establishment and elitism took root. It was not long before traditional painting methods were not taught in universities any more as realistic art was no longer considered “Real Art” and tenets like; “Art must be ugly”, Art must be new” Art must be obscure”, and essay, “The best Art is offensive” took hold in schools and printed media. Not satisfied with control over the most lucrative galleries, collector’s markets and academia, these elitists moved from dismissive to openly hostile attitudes toward those who still loved and created realistic art. Statement Research Paper? The merciless and unprovoked rebukes of great realistic artists like Norman Rockwell, N.C.

Wyeth and so many others are well documented in 20 th century histories. Essay For Christmas? That’s not “Real Art” and why do you waste your talent on chemistry lab report, “Mere Illustration” were some of the essay for christmas nicer comments. Illustrators in dissertation e-commerce the 20 th century wore these rebukes like badges of honor, like black eyes gained from essay, standing up to schoolyard bullies, knowing in their hearts what they were doing was worthwhile and the narrow minded views of their critics were not the thesis statement research only valid opinions. By the for christmas end of the 20 th century, the long apprenticeship tradition was broken and classical realistic art methods were lost forever. The Shock Art movement in the 1990’s carried the tenets to new extremes as “ART” became a dirty word. U.S. Government Endowments for the Arts were discontinued. Abstract Art had become the norm with its obfuscated themes and was then itself considered irrelevant and academically worthless.

Art programs were then removed from countless public school curriculums to make time for standardized test preparation. Descrimination Essay? There is no way that mandating more math, requiring more reading, or scheduling more science will replace what we have lost as a culture. At the turn of the 21 st Century the Abstract Expressionists had been in control for generations with a thought control blockade in books, newspapers, radio, television and schools. Anyone who disagreed with them was told they were too stupid to understand “Real Art” and essay for christmas, theirs was the only voice to be heard. What had begun so beautifully and sincerely was hijacked and violated until it became a byword for vulgarity. Then came the colleg essay internet and the realistic artists, long silenced began to express their views.

It was like the boy who cried: “The Emperor has no clothes!” This revelation spread like wildfire through the cultural consciousness. Suddenly, it was no longer a disgrace to hold something other than those narrow views. Galleries on the internet showcased generations of repressed artists realistic works in a tidal wave art history calls: “the Realistic Revolt”. Of course, Abstract Art still flourishes today especially on college campuses, but the narrow views of essay for christmas, its most fanatical proponents are no longer cruelly dominant. The Realistic Revolt has brought the return of colleg essay, respectability to illustration and realistic landscape and portraiture. When I see the works of for christmas, today’s vast multitude of realistic artists coming from a thousand different directions at once, tears come to my eyes, for colleg essay I have worn the title “illustrator” as a badge of honor for decades and am deeply moved to have lived to essay for christmas, see new developments in art and technology drive the online grammar visual arts to levels of quality beyond my wildest dreams. For Christmas? I predict 3D and make statement, digital media will grow more and for christmas, more realistic until photos seem noticeably inferior. The internet has not only opened the e-commerce floodgates for artistic expression, but employment and essay, untold artists are earning a living shattering the “Starving Artist” stereotype so engrained in our cultural consciousness. Save The Amazon? The beginning of the essay 20 th century saw technology threatening the survival of the make paper professional artist and the end of essay for christmas, it saw the descrimination unbridled tenets of Abstract Expressionism like “Art must be offensive” threatening the very existence of art as a part of essay for christmas, our culture, the modern day artist has once again refused to die and descrimination, has embraced technology to create a rebirth of realism that Art critics, collectors, academics and everyday folk can all embrace and celebrate in ways I once feared had been lost to us forever. Howard David Johnson (2012)

Painting, in art, the action of essay for christmas, laying color on a surface, or the representation of objects by thesis statement research this means. Considered one of the for christmas fine arts Painting. noun. Dissertation? 1.) The act or employment of laying on colors or paints. 2.) The art of forming figures or objects in for christmas colors on canvas or any other surface, or the art of colleg essay, representing to the eye by means of figures and colors any object; the essay for christmas work of an illustrator or painter. 3.) A picture; a likeness or resemblance in shape or colors. The Amazon Rainforest? 4.) Colors laid on. 5.) Delineation that raises a vivid image in the mind; as in word painting.

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language. THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME. A Brief essay dealing with attitudes toward Traditional Realistic Paintings, Pastels, Colored Pencils and today's Digital Art Media. Did you know the Greek word Photography means Painting with Light? Today with the advent of computers it truly lives up to essay for christmas, it's name. Due to developments in save the amazon Art and Technology, combined with a general lack of public education, I contend that a broader definition of painting is essay needed than that which is found in common usage. In addition to his mastery of descrimination, traditional realistic art media, Howard David Johnson now combines drawing, painting, photography, and digital media with more than thirty years of experience in these fields to create his Realistic Art Numrique in 21st century paintings and pictures. Announcing Art Numrique -an exciting merger of traditional visual art and cutting edge technology. a new art form for the twenty- first century. Art Numrique is not limited to realistic art but also offers limitless horizons for everything from for christmas, cartoons to abstractions. It is the most dramatic development in descrimination the visual arts since the Renaissance.

In the essay for christmas words of Al Jolson in the movie world's first talking picture You ain't seen nothin' yet! Snobbism in the arts is nothing new. Rainforest Essay? Some people will tell you that oils are the only valid medium for realistic paintings. For Christmas? That Colored Pencil, Digital, and e-commerce, other Realistic Painting and Drawing Media are not valid for for christmas real art. Young artists, Don't let them bother you. Their forerunners used to condemn Pastels before they gained acceptance and called them crayons when Johann Alexander Thiele (1685-1752) invented them. Mercilessly disrespectful art critics of the save rainforest essay time could not stop the Experimentalists no matter how viciously they attacked and derided them. Crayon-painting as it was called in England was practiced early on essay, by persecuted pioneers in Switzerland and many other nations. What a debt we owe to these master artists who refused to make thesis research, knuckle under to the pressure of those short-sighted critics during those historic and experimental times. For Christmas? It took until 1870 with the colleg essay founding of the Societe` Des Pastellistes in essay for christmas France that respect came at last to these heroic immortal visual artists. In England the liberation of the Pastellists from slight regard and undeserved disrespect came with the first exhibition of The Pastel Society at the Grosvenor Gallery in 1880.

Pastel Painters like Mary Cassat and others from America and other nations forever silenced the snobs with their masterworks and gained recognition at long last for Thiele's invention as a valid art medium. I am persuaded that history will repeat itself. Make Thesis Statement Research Paper? Like Pastels, I believe these wonderful new colored pencils and even Digital Realistic Art Media will one day receive the recognition they deserve as powerful mediums of for christmas, artistic expression just as pastel paintings did. What is your definition of art? Have you thought about it? Consider dancing. Colleg Essay? it can be a little skip in essay the step or rise to the level of the incomparable Russian Ballet.

Did you know that just the materials alone for a single oil painting cost up to a thousand dollars these days? Even paying the artist less than minimum wage no one but the super rich can afford them anymore. Save Rainforest Essay? Something's got to give. Realistic paintings in oil have been highly prized for centuries and the appeal and following of realistic art is undiminished to this day. Oil paintings featuring Abstract Art and Realistic Art are generally the most treasured form of all the visual art media and essay, with good reason. The Amazon Rainforest Essay? But snobbish art critics favoring abstract art have declared that realistic paintings, or illustrations are not art for essay for christmas a century. With so many representationalist paintings by so many immortal master artists hanging in the Louvre, the Hermitage, and the British Museum and others I think the save disrespect for realistic illustrators that dominated the 20th century is academically ridiculous as well as vain and essay, intolerant, insisting theirs is the only valid opinion. What is your definition of Art? I believe almost any form of human expression can be raised to essay, the level of high art especially visual art and Realistic illustration. By my own definition of art, which is: anything that makes you feel or think most abstract paintings are not real art to me personally , because abstract paintings usually neither make me feel or think, usually focusing obsessively on technique and avoiding any coherent content.

I usually draw a complete blank mentally and emotionally when I look at essay for christmas, them. In 1979 the Houston Metropolitan Museum of lab report, Art displayed a triptych of 3 giant paintings they paid fifty thousand dollars for- three blank white canvasses entitled untitled. Then there was The incredible new artistic Genius with an I.Q. of 62 . Coco the chimpanzee with his gala New York art exhibition. an elaborate prank played on the Snobbish American Art critics about a generation ago by essay research scientists in the field of thesis research paper, primatology. Essay For Christmas? Imagine how upset they were when he created one of his ingenious masterpieces right before their eyes. ( My Source for this is the save Time Life Science Library volume entitled The Primates. ) Art education has been almost completely removed from American Schools as a result of generations of for christmas, this kind of fabulous nonsense contributing to America's cultural illiteracy crisis. Now, the works of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, and other notables are being removed from school libraries. After generations of this, most American college graduates today cannot name even one living visual artist, abstract or realistic. There is dissertation no way that mandating more math, requiring more reading, or scheduling more science will replace what we have lost as a culture. But how do all these new Art media fit in with formal definitions of Art? Art ( noun ) [ Middle English, from Old French, from Latin ars (stem art-). ] 1. Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.

2. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty; specifically, the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium. 3. The product of essay, these activities; human works of beauty, collectively. 4. High quality of conception or execution, as found in save the amazon essay works of beauty; aesthetic value. 5. Essay For Christmas? Any field or category of art, such as painting, music, ballet, or literature. 6. A non-scientific branch of learning; one of the colleg essay liberal arts. 7. a. A system of for christmas, principles and methods employed in the performances of the amazon essay, a set of activities: the art of building. b. A trade or craft that applies such a system of essay, principles and methods: pursuing the baker's art.

8. A specific skill in descrimination adept performance, conceived as requiring the for christmas exercise of intuitive faculties that cannot be learned solely by study: the the amazon rainforest art of for christmas, writing letters. 9. Chemistry Lab Report? a. Essay For Christmas? Usually plural. Artful devices; stratagems; tricks. b. Artfulness; contrivance; cunning. 10. In printing: Illustrative material as distinguished from dissertation, text. The American Heritage College Dictionary of the English Language. Special note: 21st century professional art critics are not repeating these mistakes of essay for christmas, history and are blessing and encouraging artists working in all styles and mediums, even including digital media. To them I say: Bravo! If only our world leaders could learn from the mistakes of the past as you have. Realistic Art : The Rebirth of Realism in the 21st Century. More thoughts on realistic art yesterday and today by the artist.

Art History has entered a new era with the birth of Art Numrique, or digital art media in the 21st century. Artists never stop exploring with mediums. Artists have been developing techniques, experimenting with different tools since at least twenty- five thousand years ago, when the first artist picked up a charred stick and scratched a picture out on the wall of his cave. You'd think everything would have been tried by colleg essay now, but it hasn't. Exploring new mediums this very day is just as exciting, just as full of freshness and newness as it ever was. The rebirth of realism was fueled by the advent of the digital era. Now, for the first time in essay almost two centuries, an artist or illustrator could earn a decent living again with his realistic art.

This is historic. Realistic art is not going to go away, especially now that photography has truly merged with traditional realistic visual art. Photography comes from the lab report Greek words meaning painting with light. Now with the advent of digital media the for christmas capability of realistic art has become almost limitless, truly, painting with light. The merger of dissertation, all the world's art forms to realize the potential of essay for christmas, motion pictures has come now to still realistic art media. This website for example, combines music, prose, poetry, photography and traditional realistic art media to create an experience beyond merely looking at realistic paintings. The twenty- first century is already seeing a new renaissance in the arts because of the thesis statement world wide web. There has never been anything like it. Abstract art, computer art, photographic art, and realistic art are continuing to be separate schools of art but are also blending to create exciting new horizons. Although Digital art does offer completely new horizons to the artist in the 21st century it does not mean the end of essay, our time honored art traditions.

Instead, it offers additional ways to keep these traditions and schools of thought fresh and alive. More Personal Opinion Essays - on History, Myth, and Art by the artist. As a professional Illustrator I am called upon to colleg essay, illustrate Legends of History and Mythology, Fact and Fantasy, the essay for christmas Sacred and the Profane. In as much as I have endeavored to sort them out accordingly, it has become one of the more fascinating challenges I have ever faced. A brief essay by H. D. Johnson.

As a professional Illustrator I am called upon to illustrate Legends of descrimination essay, History and essay for christmas, Mythology, Fact and save rainforest, Fantasy, the Sacred and the Profane. In as much as I have endeavored to sort them out accordingly, it has become one of the more fascinating challenges I have ever faced. As I am ever mentioning, the advances of science are constantly giving us a clearer view of the past even causing Mythology to become History as in the case of the Trojan Wars, the legendary Helen of Troy, and the Trojan Horse. The archaeological excavations of Troy may prove the existence of the city of Troy and for christmas, the Trojan War. Dissertation? They in no way make The Iliad a history book however, because of the un-provable spiritual and religious occurrences in the narrative. This sorting out of myth and legend from for christmas, history is no less difficult today because of their intertwining influences on thesis research paper, one another. Consider as a more recent example of this problem, 20th century American President Theodore Roosevelt. He lives in history because of his heroic charge up San Juan hill with his legendary roughriders. Essay? When this story was printed in William Randolph Hearst's newspapers it catapulted him to fame and ushered him into the White House as a glorious American War Hero. Everyone has seen the paintings and statues of Teddy Roosevelt and his roughriders dressed in khaki, mounted on horseback and thesis statement research paper, charging fearlessly forward waving their swords. In reality, it was a group of Heroic African American Buffalo Soldiers who took San Juan Hill in spite of their heavy casualties.

They did not wear khaki. They were not mounted on horseback, but were foot soldiers in the same dark blue uniforms of the U.S. cavalry as worn during the Indian Wars. For Christmas? Roosevelt's group actually took a nearby Hill against save rainforest light resistance but Hearst said that would not sell newspapers so he created an for christmas, American Myth. So as we see, here is something taught to children in schools as history is just not true at dissertation e-commerce, all, but yet, this myth shaped the essay for christmas true history of the world in the 20th century and beyond. If Teddy Roosevelt had not been elected president, neither would his nephew, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who provided very real and crucial leadership during the colleg essay Great Depression and the Second World War. Neither would Theodore Roosevelt have built the Panama Canal or established the conservation of our natural resources.

So here we see Modern Myth not only influencing, but creating History. In reality, I perceive Theodore Roosevelt was a much greater president than history gives him credit for. Although it is true his kindness created the Teddy Bear, He really was also fit and trim, vigorous and active, and for christmas, a very tough president in his foreign policies. He was instrumental in America's emergence as a world power. It is e-commerce also true that he came from the upper upper class - old money in New York with a background of great wealth and limitless luxury and chose to be an outdoorsman, a cowboy, and soldier. When he was given office, he embraced the concept of being a good Shepherd , of seeking justice for all Americans - for this he was called a traitor to his class. Actually, he is the savior of his class. In my estimation, it is President Theodore Roosevelt who is most responsible for essay for christmas the end of the chemistry lab report then imminent threat of communist revolution or takeover in America. Essay For Christmas? Throughout the colleg essay early 20th century Socialist Revolutions were sweeping across the globe. Conditions for the workers in America were appalling.

Child Labor, dangerous working conditions, ungodly long hours, degradation, and shockingly low pay. When Karl Marx wrote his Communist Manifesto he never dreamed of an affluent MIDDLE class. A middle class that is comfortable and savoring, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is not going to rise up in murderous anger and Storm the Bastille. Essay? What Global Communism could not contend with was America's happy and prosperous middle class. Theodore Roosevelt practically invented America's affluent middle class and eliminated the threat of Communist revolution in America. Although he was well loved, he was also hated and caught tremendous heat from the wealthy elite for sharing a small portion of their wealth with the common man. He saved them from a Second American Revolution by customizing capitalism to a kinder, gentler form than the horrors of the colleg essay late 19th century. Like General Winfield Scott, who won The American Civil War before it started, he defeated his foes with an idea. If the essay Robber Barons had had their way, their greed could well have caused America to fall to communism. Today, we have a new generation of robber barons but no Teddy to stand up for the little guys.

I feel the true history about make thesis statement paper American President Theodore Roosevelt is more amazing than the myth, but they are interwoven and for christmas, inseparable, without the dissertation e-commerce one, we would not have the essay other. He was both a glorious and a tragic figure. As a leader and as a man I believe he is badly underestimated. It was only when his beloved son, nicknamed Quinnykins died fighting in World War One that he finally saw through all the myths and glamour to see the make research awful truth about war face on. He never got over his guilt for essay for christmas glorifying war to his son. We could all learn a lot from his experiences. War costs money. trillions of dollars. War takes human lives. millions of them! War makes children old, breaks parent's hearts, kills morale. The Amazon Rainforest Essay? War destroys cities, art treasures, civilization!

The first world war alone cost thirty million lives and 4 trillion dollars when adjusted to the buying power of for christmas, modern U.S. dollars. With the money at the time we could have built a three bedroom two bath house furnished with fine hardwood furniture on five acres of quality land for every family in The United States, Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany and Russia. There would have been enough left to build and stock a first class library and a proper university in dissertation every town of 20,000 people or more. Out of the balance we could pay the salaries for life of 125,000 teachers and 125,000 nurses. The remaining balance could have bought 1919 Belgium and France and everything in them. I see History as an endless waltz. Three beats over and over. War, Peace, and Revolution.

Three beats over and over in an endless cycle of death, destruction, and regeneration. An Endless Waltz. and essay for christmas, those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to online, dance this deadly waltz and pay this Frightful price for War. As modern technology such as jet aircraft and thermonuclear missles make the for christmas world smaller more dangerous everyday, tolerating each other's racial, social, religious differences living together in peace has now become key to essay, the continued survival of mankind through the 21st century. H. D. Essay? Johnson worked as a scientific research consultant for the University of Texas at San Antonio through the dissertation 1970's under the essay for christmas guidance of top Texas Scientists illustrating reconstructions of Paleontology and Anthropology, oddly enough, he then worked under the guidance of the world's foremost Biblical Scholars for the Center for Judeo-Christian Studies. The two dramatically different experiences back to back caused him to wonder. W ith respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith. Science is colleg essay supposed to be a tool and a path of study for the benefit of mankind and it is.

I love Science and greatly appreciate it's benefits. I feel strongly that many scientists are heroes and for christmas, deserve honorable mention and some truly deserve places of great honor in the hallowed halls of history. Breakthroughs in chemistry lab report medical science are saving lives everyday in ways undreamed of just to name only one of essay, so many valuable fields. Unfortunately some scientists have also been criminals or have brought things into the world we all know about that we would have been better off without such as thermonuclear weapons and make, pollution. Essay For Christmas? I believe it has also become things it should never have become. I shall briefly try to explain what I have seen that has made me feel that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of descrimination essay, study. The major criticism of science with regards to essay for christmas, The Bible has been that it requires a leap of faith to believe that GOD created the world, yet Science also has several leaps of faith of it's own.

The Big Bang theory cannot be proven as world renowned cosmologist Steven Hawking has stated and, if it cannot be proven - believing in descrimination it - in Hawking's own words requires a Leap of Faith . Until a theory is proven in a lab or in the field, it is essay Philosophy, not Physics. EVOLUTION IS NOT A LAW OF SCIENCE. Colleg Essay? Darwin's Theory of Evolution was proposed in for christmas 1859 and almost a hundred and fifty years later it has still never achieved the status of a Law of dissertation e-commerce, Science . This is because of the Missing Link. There is for christmas no proof of a link between man and make, ape, hence the term The missing link. This blind faith in Evolution has been taught with religious dogmatism in the public schools for generations and is still merely a theory . The Theory of Evolution, not the Law of Evolution is a mere UNPROVEN hypothesis, which the dictionary defines as a mere assumption or guess or a proposition, or a group of proposals, offered as an essay for christmas, explanation for colleg essay the occurrence of essay for christmas, some specified group of phenomena. Yet this mere assumption or guess is taught to children in public schools and online grammar, young adults in colleges as if it HAD been proven beyond any doubt. It was once a Law of Science that the atom was the irreducible particle of matter. At Alamogordo, New Mexico in 1945 the atom was split and the atomic bomb explosion in the desert blasted that Law of Science out of existence.

Now, if a Law of Science is so unreliable, I ask you, why is a mere theory like Evolution regarded so highly? Simple. It is about political control, not about truth. In 1912 A.D. a respectable geologist named Arthur S. Woodward and essay for christmas, a lawyer named Charles Dawson offered their new “fossil discovery” to the London Geological Society . The “artifacts” included a thick portion of make statement, a human skull, a fragment of an ape-like jaw, some animal remains and some primitive stone tools. These items found in essay for christmas southern England in a place called Piltdown were estimated to be 500,000 years old. For 40 years the remains were accepted by the academic community as an important part of essay, our evolutionary development.

Piltdown Man was declared genuine and called the “missing link” between apes and man by essay for christmas important scientists of the time. Because of this newfound “proof” men of God were openly ridiculed as ignorant and improperly educated. Piltdown man was debunked four decades later by online writing checker chemical tests proving the jaw and skull were not the same age, nor very old. It was a DELIBERATE fake. The bones had been chemically treated and thoroughly stained to make them appear prehistoric. Recognizable anatomical features were broken off and filed down. Why did this fraud by lawyer Charles Dawson fool the experts?

For many reasons, but it was never seriously questioned because the for christmas scientists of the time were delighted by dissertation e-commerce the way it validated their evolutionist beliefs. For more details of the essay debunking read: ”The Piltdown Forgery” by J.S. Weiner, the classic account of the most famous and successful hoax in science. The new and revised 2002 edition is commonly available. Today, the term “Piltdown” is colleg essay a term of ridicule, used to label fraudulent research, but the impact on the lives of essay for christmas, billions of trusting people has had powerful political implications to this day. The prover proves what the thinker thinks and prejudice and e-commerce, political power seem more important than the for christmas truth or the consistent practice of the scientific method. Rainforest Essay? If truth were important to them, they would use the essay scientific method when criticizing The Bible but they do not. The scientific method requires going to the source. Yet for these famous disparagements they use the King James version instead of the original Hebrew.

Translated in 1611 by non-Christian King James of England for political reasons the colleg essay K.J.V. is one of the Colossal monuments of English Prose. The King James Translation is not at all accurate enough to use as the essay sole source for the defense of the Biblical Text. Consider this example: One of the greatest conflicts between Science and the Bible is the teaching that the world was created in six solar days of 24 hours each. The word yom in the source, the original Hebrew text, which was translated as Solar Day had 56 other choices. Modern English has more than 60,000 words. Biblical Hebrew had 3,000.

The average English vocabulary has 6,000. Save The Amazon Rainforest Essay? My favorite choice of the for christmas 56 other options: an unimaginably long but complete period of time harmonizes with science perfectly. Another choice is: time itself. Essay? So as we can see, going to the source and for christmas, using the descrimination essay Scientific Method brings very different results than not going to essay, the source. Getting past this, the order in which life appeared was identical to the theory of evolution's claims in the Book of Genesis, leaving us to lab report, discuss the stars, the next main source of conflict between Science and the Bible. The Hebrew text says a swaddling band around the Earth dissolved, revealing the essay for christmas stars. The Prover proves what the thinker thinks. Grammar Checker? Here's a fun thought - What if GOD is in control of evolution? What if it's his hobby?

What if there is really no conflict between Science and Religion? The scientists cannot disprove the existence of GOD any more than they can prove the Big Bang happened. Albert Einstein saw no conflict between science and religion. Like Galileo, Newton and other immortal greats of science before him, Einstein believed in GOD. Therefore, I present to for christmas, you this idea: Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in descrimination the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion.

Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the essay for christmas everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the colleg essay priests of this new religion, getting angry and essay for christmas, crying heresy when anyone respectfully disagrees with them. I once had one of my supervisors in the UT anthropology department explain to me for three hours on a research expedition in mathematical terms how something could have ALWAYS existed, needing no beginning point. When we agreed that the math was good he then made a COLOSSAL leap of faith, saying This proves the Universe has always existed and save essay, there is no GOD. In one second I countered; I could just as easily jump to the conclusion that this proves the existence of an eternal GOD. Essay For Christmas? It is this jumping to conclusions or as Steven Hawking put it; making leaps of faith. that infuses philosophy with their physics.

Then there is the infusion of politics; a perfect example is. The Myth of Carbon 14 dating: Educated people know that carbon 14 dating is totally irrelevant to the theory of evolution. Scientists never state that carbon 14 dating offers proof for dissertation the theory of evolution. Ignorant evolutionists, however, believe carbon 14 dating proves the theory of evolution, and stubbornly make that claim based on faith in for christmas what they were told in dissertation e-commerce our learning institutions.

They were DELIBERATELY lied t o to gain POLITICAL POWER. I will explain; Carbon 14 dating is ONLY reliable for for christmas five thousand years as even its creator himself admitted in chemistry lab report 1972. Carbon 14 or Radiocarbon Dating was first devised in 1949 by Dr. Willard Libby. It is based on the rate of decay of carbon 14 or its half-life of 5730 years. This method offers reliable dates up to 5,000 years ago, but its results require correction since Dr. Libby's belief that the essay levels of carbon-14 in the atmosphere were identical through the chemistry ages has long since been disproved.

Volcanoes and floods for example skew the results to the point where guesswork or leaps of faith are required even in dating organic material from historic times. Dr. Libby once expressed his shock when he found that radio carbon dates for human artifacts extended back only 5000 years and older dates were found to be unreliable. [W.F.Libby, `Radiocarbon Dating', (Chicago, 1952), pp. For Christmas? 4-9] [CRSQ, 1972, 9:3, p. 157] By this time tens of thousands of C-14 dates had been published from tests in laboratories around the world. The textbooks and curriculums have yet to be revised. Instead, a MYTH is being taught in our schools. There are exciting new methods but wild guesses about the amount of Carbon 14 in the atmosphere do not PROVE anything.

Believers in GOD are called foolish and ignorant on the political strength of this deliberate lie that Carbon 14 dating proves evolution. The gross disrespect and intolerance I have seen of certain members of the scientific and academic communities and their disciples toward anyone who disagrees with them is just as arrogant and e-commerce, abusive as racial, sexual, religious, or any other kind of prejudice. Here's a great example: Around 1910 in educated circles it was considered a mark of ignorance to believe the essay Biblical record. There was little scientific evidence available then to support the Bible's claims and academic circles decided that was the end of the matter and as the decades moved on, the scientific and academic communities stubbornly ignored tidal waves of new SCIENTIFIC evidence. One excellent example is in what the Bible says about Abraham. In the early 20th century experts in the field of archaeology insisted that no civilization even existed in UR of the Chaldeans when the Bible records that Abraham lived there. Online Grammar Checker? On the basis that no evidence was currently available they declared Abraham a mythical character.

20th century evidence however has proven beyond any question the essay for christmas existence of an advanced civilization in UR of the Chaldeans during the 21st and 20th centuries B.C.-That was Abraham's day! Abraham's historicity is also confirmed by ancient inscriptions that bear the lab report names of for christmas, almost very town mentioned in Ch. 12-14 of online writing grammar, Genesis and one even has his father's name. Archeological discoveries also show these towns were in existence until about 2,000 B.C.- but not later! No longer can the Bible's critics get away with accusing us of being naive or foolish today when we believe what the Bible says about Abraham like they used to in the 20th century. This is critical to the belief systems of the world's great monotheistic religions Islam, Judaism and Christianity who all claim ascendancy from Abraham. Why isn't this commonly taught in schools? Many scientific professionals openly abuse the authority of their positions to push their personal beliefs and essay for christmas, ignore the confirmed scientific data to hold on to political power.

Other Biblical confirmations from modern Archaeology include: Date and manner of Jericho's fall, The exodus from Egypt, Major characters from the book of Daniel and many others. The SCIENTIFIC proof is all there waiting for you if you take the time to dissertation e-commerce, look it up. Certain scientists and academics like to act like they know everything about the origins of the essay for christmas Earth. They don't. Many of our long taught ideas about planetary science have recently been proven completely wrong. Did you know that The Gas Giants on the outside of our solar system and the surface of the chemistry lab report Planet Venus are DRASTICALLY different than what I was authoritatively taught about them as a boy in school? If they can't even tell us reliably how the solar system is essay for christmas today how can we rely on their ideas about its distant unobservable origins? Yet even in the face of constantly changing SCIENTIFIC evidence most scientists are prone to UTTER DOGMATISM about their belief system. Science is supposed to be the sum of the best knowledge we have at the time - incomplete but always learning, always growing- but sometimes making serious mistakes.

Why admit things were COMPLETELY wrong about planetary science within the solar system but NEVER MENTION the discovery of the unreliability of Carbon 14 dating or the discovery of descrimination, archaeological evidence of Abraham being a historical figure? Simple. There is no danger to the foundation of the belief system of this new religion or it's social and essay, political power base. Mankind's only hope for descrimination continued survival on this planet is to learn to tolerate each others differences and live in peace with one another and in harmony with the environment. We're all in for christmas the same boat.

I do not believe that scientists should be exempt from this challenge to be tolerant, since they created the very things that could well destroy us, such as thermonuclear weapons pollution. We all have a lot of grammar, work to do if we are to survive. I write this in defense of for christmas, my faith and of the faiths of others which have been disparaged by these attacks on the sacred writings of the world's great religions. If we're going to have a better world we're going to need both better leaders and better citizens. I personally believe that any belief in a higher power that must be answered to makes us better citizens than if we believed that we are the colleg essay ultimate life form in the Universe. Sensuality, Violence, Morality, and their relationships with the Arts in for christmas 21st century American Society. A case for the sacredness, purity, and beauty of the human form. A brief personal opinion essay by the artist. In our 21st century western society the disparity between the moral attitudes toward images and actions is make thesis statement research paper amazing to essay for christmas, me and I will examine in this article just how unfair they really have become and how political correctness is destroying our cultural heritage.

In history, the Classical or Greco-Roman school of art is distinguished by the notion that the human form is the ultimate arena for artistic expression. Unclothed figures were very common in Classical art and their culture was very comfortable with it in general. The Victorians in contrast have always stood out in my mind for their extreme prudishness and puritanicalism. They invented the tablecloth to prevent men from looking at a table's legs because they feared a table leg might make men think dirty thoughts. In spite of this, 19th century Victorian Art did allow some unclothed figures in statues and paintings within certain bounds. One of the principal attractions of fairy paintings for the Mid-Victorians was that they made possible highly realistic and erotic pictures of unclad females that would have otherwise been inadmissible.

In the 20th century the save the amazon rainforest sensual revolution eliminated all of these traditional boundaries. I can see how the essay radical transformation of society by the total liberation of the subconscious was a bit too much for most people. In 21st century America however, the sight of a healthy partially unclad woman is taboo even as an innocent or religious depiction in dissertation the visual arts. I find this very interesting considering they way American society is for christmas so comfortable with violence- even children viewing extreme violence and gore on television and in motion pictures. It's terrible- disembowelments, exploding heads with splattering blood and guts, cut off arms and legs are deemed just fine for prime time children's viewing.

But not to worry- the profanity has been edited out. It seems too arbitrary to me. If the human body is torn apart or cut to pieces it is all right. Online Writing Checker? Desecration of the human body is embraced or tolerated while appreciation or adoration even in art, is condemned. I think the human form is sacred. The average American child sees 20,000 violent deaths on television alone by the age of essay, 10. I find it interesting that America feels that while tolerating and even embracing extreme violence and greed that we are outraged at the sight of a beautiful young woman and the healthy uncovered female human body is a dirty, filthy thing to be ashamed of. I disagree. Since the source for this stigma about images of women is supposed to be the influence on our society's laws by the sacred writings of the dissertation e-commerce Judeo-Christians, I present to you the idea that this is essay not what these actually teach and they are also being treated as arbitrarily as a buffet line and descrimination essay, will use illustrations. This attitude comes from essay, Jesus' saying: If a man even look at save the amazon rainforest essay, a woman to lust after her, he has already committed adultery in his heart. By this same standard, just thinking about robbing the poor and the elderly is a sin, but in our society the for christmas act is considered a good business move.

Don't misunderstand me, he taught that his commandment was to love one another, and e-commerce, basically that if you did that the essay for christmas ceremonial law was fulfilled. A more positive approach; if you love someone you won't murder them, falsely accuse them, etc., etc., If your heart is make statement paper full of covetousness for a woman, a car or anything it is for christmas likely you will transgress this law in practice. Cheating, stealing, torture, and even murder in grammar actual practice are taken in stride by our society, but seeing a woman's left bosom exposed is an outrage. If the Ten Commandments are the standard we're going by as they say- Children are diligently taught to for christmas, dishonor their parents on every family television show. It is colleg essay taboo now- yes, it is actually considered wrong to portray a good father in for christmas American movies and chemistry, television with only the rarest of exceptions.

What is so terribly wrong about a portrayal of a good dad? To me, this is an outrage. Stealing the retirements of thousands of citizens who have worked hard all their lives is a good business move. What about essay for christmas thou shalt not murder? (Interestingly, it doesn't say#148; kill in dissertation e-commerce the original Hebrew text, but murder . ) I won't dwell on war here, but In Nazi Germany, six million people- Jews, Christians, and politicals were secretly murdered in essay for christmas the death camps, but in writing modern America, more than forty million baby boys and girls have been publicly murdered by willing citizens in abortion clinics and we call that a #147;choice. If history called that the Holocaust, how will history judge us? Judeo-Christian morality, and that's what we're talking about here as the most influential source of America's laws, ONLY justifies killing in for christmas self-defense. The child in e-commerce the womb is defenseless.

Again, I find this astonishing that we as a society can tolerate or even embrace such horrific and gruesome acts and then make such a big issue out of mild nudity in a painting or statue. Our society treats sacred writings like a buffet line choosing what is essay politically expedient to their cause and ignoring the rest. I ONLY bring these up as an examples of the lab report disparity between society's acceptance or tolerance of essay, these violent and gruesome things I've mentioned to contrast them to the intolerance of the sight of a peaceful woman#146;s uncovered bosom celebrated for it's natural beauty in an innocent setting through the descrimination visual arts. Why is the sight of a naked man's chest considered to be decent and not a woman's? I think there is a disparity here too in our attitude toward images.

If the essay for christmas sight of chemistry lab report, a woman's chest is an for christmas, outrage why is a man's permissible in ANY situation? I am told certain works of Leonardo Da Vinci are pornographic now because of a nipple but I see romance novel covers in the grocery store with photos of naked men climbing in bedroom windows to commit adultery-why are those considered acceptable? If images are wrong because there is a chance a man might think of sex, why are romance novels written glorifying vile acts of sexual betrayal for NO OTHER REASON but dirty thoughts acceptable? Why are sleazy soap operas on television available to children day and night on broadcast television with sexually explicit scenes glorifying adultery acceptable? The answer is simple- its double standard. As a man, I believe that women are the colleg essay brightest and loveliest of essay, all of GOD's creations. The sight of a healthy young partially uncovered girl on television even for a split second is considered a CRISIS and we hear public outrage? Implying the human body itself is filthy; Think about it.

Since the basis of this sight of a healthy human body taboo is chemistry lab report supposed to be of Judeo-Christian religious origin, I want to debunk this outrageous doctrine that the human body is for christmas filthy. Make Statement Paper? In the Bible's first book, Genesis, it says, they were naked and were not ashamed and it teaches us that men and women were made in essay for christmas the image of GOD. To follow this line of reasoning, GOD would also have to chemistry lab report, be filthy. Case closed. I don't think what I perceive to for christmas, be the crowning achievement of GOD's creation, the woman - is filthy, but is instead pure and descrimination, beautiful. What I believe to be GOD's greatest creation is considered filthy, and not people's minds? These outrageous boundaries chosen by our society are so poorly thought out that Michelangelo's statue of David is essay now deemed pornography and lab report, books with such immortal works of art are being removed from our public school libraries because of politically correct activists. I'm not suggesting that we remove these boundaries again like in for christmas the 1970's, Heaven forbid! Only that these newest ones are ill conceived and badly placed and I would personally prefer to return to the traditional ones and avoid all these extremes. Copyright Law and the Visual Arts in the Computer Age. An introduction to the Millennial Copyright Act for Artists.

A brief essay on 21st century legal boundaries, guidelines, and western art traditions by the artist. Our shared cultural heritage, great works of art, literature, music and drama, cinema, folk tales and fairy tales are all drawn upon again and again by the creators of new works. These works in the public domain are both a catalyst and a wellspring for creativity and innovation. Thesis Statement Research Paper? Since the public domain is a treasure trove of information and resources to be used by future generations, many advocates are concerned that its stagnation through lawsuits will make it more and more difficult for future generations to find creative inspiration. All art is ultimately some form of imitation, even if you are an essay, expressionist painter imitating an abstract vision in your own mind. These new visual art creations of mine take their inspiration in part from the realistic paintings of the old masters just as The Lord of the Rings comes from The Ring of the Nibelung and European folklore and West Side Story came from Romeo and Juliet, which was in online turn inspired by for christmas Antony and Cleopatra. Checker? Much as Rubens copied Titian, I copy Waterhouse and so on. Over the last 300 years, ideas about female beauty have drastically changed and this has caused many of the most wonderful paintings of the old masters to seem 'ugly' to youthful modern audiences. Essay For Christmas? For example, in the days of Peter Paul Rubens, being forty to sixty pounds over-weight was considered not only attractive, but was a status symbol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and tastes have clearly changed. I feel many classic themes need to be redone to preserve interest and appeal for future generations. Save Rainforest? This has happened many times before as artists like Aesop, The Brothers Grimm and Walt Disney have appropriated, modified, and re-defined elements of our culture to preserve it for future generations. The legality of essay for christmas, such use today depends on whether or not the source is save the amazon protected by copyright law. You can draw or paint Shakespeare's fairies for example and publish them without permission but not more modern intellectual properties like characters from Star Wars or Mickey Mouse who holds the essay oldest copyright dating from 1928.

Our shared cultural heritage, great works of chemistry, art, literature, music and drama, cinema, folk tales and fairy tales are all drawn upon again and again by the creators of new works. These works in the public domain are both a catalyst and a wellspring for for christmas creativity and innovation. Even though all my Realistic Paintings are legally new works and protected under copyright law their inspiration sometimes comes in part from works in the public domain. The public domain is a space where intellectual property protection ( copyright ) does not apply. When copyrights and patents expire, innovations and creative works fall into the public domain. They may then be used by anyone without permission and without the payment of a licensing fee. My sources have been transformed so much in the creation of make thesis statement research paper, these new works of art that they would not violate an existing copyright even if they were so protected. Publicly owned national parks are also considered by many to be public domain lands. Because of the recent extensions of the essay terms of both copyrights and patents, and the privatization of lands and other resources owned by the Federal Government, little is now entering the public domain. Online? Look for new litigation and another time extension when Disney Corporation's Mickey Mouse copyright is due to expire in 2023. Where would Walt Disney be without the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Anderson, or Victor Hugo?

Where would Aaron Copeland have been without American folk music? Thomas Nast's Santa Claus without traditional images of Father Christmas? Picasso without African art? These are artists who made names for for christmas themselves and even fortunes through Public Domain appropriation, one and all. Some people are actually outraged that there are some intellectual properties that corporations do not own.

They feel appropriation is only appropriate if a corporation does it. Corporations created by public domain appropriation, now are the most powerful force on Earth trying to put a stop to new things entering the public domain forever through lawsuits. Chemistry Lab Report? The public domain is essay a space where intellectual property protection ( copyright ) does not apply. It was set up by our founding fathers, who felt creativity needed to be rewarded on a personal level for a time, and when copyrights and patents expired, innovations and creative works would fall into the public domain. Since the public domain is a treasure trove of information and resources to be used by future generations, many advocates are concerned that its stagnation will make it more and more difficult for future generations to find creative inspiration. This is least likely to hurt the motion picture companies who produce new works in house granting themselves permission, but the save music industry which brings in artists and new songs from the outside is being hit very hard already. If a new song release resembles an old one, now there is litigation. Visual Art Tradition and etiquette suggest the most influential pieced borrowed from the public domain should be mentioned at exhibits; these original new pieces Shown in my exhibits take their inspiration in part from the paintings of Waterhouse, Alma-Tadema, Moreau, Bouguereau, Leighton, Ingres, Moore, Parrish, Rackham and others. They showcase some of my favorite models.

As a student of essay, fine art, copying is a great way to learn and save the amazon rainforest, create fine art, but as a professional illustrator things are very different. Works done by for christmas artists out of personal motivation belong to the artist who created them, and the amazon rainforest, they can sell licenses for for christmas divers forms of colleg essay, publication. The law is clear and simple regarding illustrations done for gainful employment. For Christmas? They are called work-for-hire under the law, and online writing grammar checker, the rights to such works envisioned by the customer and specifically commissioned and paid for belong exclusively to the customer if it is a team project like a video game or motion picture and the artist must specifically ask permission to for christmas, ever legally use their own work themselves. When the artist is the chemistry lab report sole creator of the project as in book and essay, magazine illustration for dissertation e-commerce example, the artist retains the essay benefits of ownership unless they specifically sign them away.

My art is divided into two distinct groups; personal work partially copying the online writing old masters and professional illustration applying these lessons to create totally original works. I start more often with a specific written request. This is the exact OPPOSITE approach to creating a picture from copying something that's there. Research comes first. In the case of my illustration of the Spartan Warriors, there were no accurate sources in the public domain to copy correct Greek armor and for christmas, weapons in e-commerce combat poses from. Mostly I found images of effeminate men, wearing nothing but a robe over the shoulder and the wrong helmets. Finding history books at the library with the accurate helmets, shield designs, weapons, and for christmas, armor was essential to get an accurate depiction of a Greek Hoplite.

All the library had were stiff museum poses of anything, but I hit the research jackpot with some very simplistic flat line drawings of great authentic Greek shield designs. All the elements must be found, gathered and assembled to create the dramatic action scene the client wanted. Next comes the descrimination layout. This is where the mathematics and geometric design come into the creative process. My wife, Virginia took a picture of me nearly twenty years ago on a carpentry project with the heroic Jack Kirby like pose I was looking for essay for christmas mixed with the texture and feel of a Frank Frazetta or Norman Rockwell painting. Writing? Naturally, in these cases I go to great lengths to make sure that my work looks nothing whatsoever like it's various inspirations and sources except in flavor and essay, spirit. Of course, the characteristic old master's painting feel to the background most of my illustrations have was requested, and the picture was to have the flavor of a Howard Pyle painting.

With regards to use of rainforest essay, mechanical aids to create art: Did you know the old masters often traced? Leonardo Da Vinci used Camera Obscura which is a lens and a mirror set at for christmas, an angle with parchment over it to colleg essay, trace onto. Michelangelo used a similar technique. The use of essay, Photography as a mechanical aid to oil paintings and other forms of realistic art came right away. This is the amazon essay not surprising since artists had been tracing from Camera Obscura for thousands of years. Essay For Christmas? Famous Myths; Leonardo Da Vinci (1452- 1519 ) is often credited with the invention of Camera Obscura because he used it for chemistry his masterworks during the Renaissance and mentioned it in his notebooks, but this is simply not true. Similarly, Americans are credited with the camera, but it is also not true. Unlike the camera, the inventor and essay for christmas, time of invention of save the amazon rainforest essay, Camera Obscura are unknown.

Perhaps a crude form of it was known to the ancient Greeks, but there is no evidence for this. The mathematical precision and perfect anatomy of Greek art combined with their passionate love of science and mathematics is enough for many scholars. The earliest description of Camera Obscura occurs in the great optical treatise of the Islamic scientist Al-Hazen who died at Cairo, Egypt in A.D. 1098. His Opticae Thesaurus ( Book of optics ) was rendered into Latin sometime during the 12th or 13th century. For Christmas? Al- Hazen honestly declares that he himself did not discover it, so we know it had to have come earlier. Think that makes it too quick and easy? You'll find once you've finally got that outline done right you're a long, long, way from being finished in any medium. if these men who set the standard for realistic excellence used them, why shouldn't those who come after them be permitted? Simple, because this is one of the most carefully guarded secrets of the old masters and most people don't know very much about art history. When asked why I usually work from photos I like to save rainforest, re-tell Norman Rockwell's story about for christmas having to e-commerce, paint a chicken: He set it up on a stump in a barn and goes to painting.

The chicken moves it's head. He moves it back. The chicken jumps down. He puts it back. He goes to paint. now the chicken decides to make a break for it. he chases it down clucking and screaming and puts it back. Now it knows he's going to have it for dinner and it goes completely berserk. The next day, he came in and set the chicken back, snapped it's picture,

I have built up an enormous library of for christmas, original 35 mm source photos for use in my realistic art. Save The Amazon Rainforest Essay? For decades I have been seeking out the most beautiful models and sometimes even their boyfriends and relatives, bringing them in for sessions into my photography studio. The law with regards to copy rights on analog photographs was simple - if you owned the negative you owned the rights. This new instant copyright without filing law is very nice for essay for christmas photographers and artists working with their own photos, but not so good for free-hand drawings from the imagination and other non-photographic based forms of drawing and painting like cartoons. This is the main reason I use my own photographs. Using a strategy employed by rainforest J. W. Waterhouse, my wistful and graceful female models cannot be underestimated in their contribution to the stunning beauty and the potential for lasting appeal of my work. Essay? I am always make sure to both overpay them for their time and writing checker, also the rights. I always get a written contract with the exception of my dearest friends and closest family who are always making cameo appearances. The models get amenities and services including portraits, portfolio photo sessions, photographic reprints and enlargements, leather presentation cases, webmaster services, original art, and reprints of their appearances in my drawings and paintings as well as above scale cash payments at the time of the shoot. With regards to using copyrighted material as a reference- When you have to paint a wombat you can't fake it- you need a picture! The law understands this and automatically grants provision - within reasonable limits; when using copyrighted sources the source image must be so transformed in essay for christmas overall appearance in the translation as not to be what the law calls confusingly similar.

If it's newer than 1928 you can bet it's probably copyrighted - they had to renew exactly 26 years later in those days or it would pass into the public domain, so it might not be copyrighted if it wasn't a big moneymaker. Always be sure to online writing, check in these cases. If it's newer than 1999 under the millennial copyright act the essay for christmas law says it is automatically copyrighted without even filing. However, this new law is dissertation very tricky in it's wording because you must have already have filed with the copyright office in advance if you ever need to take legal action. They say it is copyrighted, but you cannot sue if it is not registered with the United States Library of Congress Office of Copyright. Because of this instant copyright without filing clause, there is a serious danger of artists being made legally helpless and left open to being cheated out of essay, their work. From an artist's standpoint, this is a huge improvement over the original 14 year copyright term.

When properly interpreted and acted upon, by colleg essay filing works with the United States Library of Congress Office of Copyright, these laws are GREAT for contemporary artists and their estates, who will hold rights for for christmas seventy years after the colleg essay artist's death. The Constitutional Provision Respecting Copyright. The Congress shall have power. To promote the progress of essay for christmas, Science and the useful arts, by securing for limited times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive right to their respective Writings and Discoveries. United States Constitution Article I Section 8. ( This essay is not meant to online grammar, take the place of expert legal council, but to introduce people to the basic concepts. ) On Art and essay, Technology: When Seeing is Not Believing. An essay dealing with mechanical aids to visual art from Camera Obscura to Computers. When the camera was finally made commercially available in the 1830's it exploded on the world scene and make thesis research, sent shockwaves through the art world as history had never seen before. Visual artists all over the world were suddenly put out of work and resentment and outrage followed. Essay For Christmas? Suddenly much more realistic portraits could be had at a tiny fraction of the cost of a painting and the amazon rainforest essay, delivered almost instantly. The art world would never be the same. When motion picture cameras were new, seeing was believing and human consciousness changed forever in essay the 20th century.

Sometimes even Terror and Panic came from the initial shock! In 1905 cinema patrons defecated and urinated in their seats as they broke each other's arms and legs desperately fleeing for their lives from a crowded theater to escape a train charging straight for them! . train footage filmed safely from a bridge with a camera lowered down on rainforest, a rope. A modern cinema patron would not even feel uncomfortable. Essay For Christmas? The Photograph and its manipulations have changed human consciousness and history. and will continue to do so in the future. The Camera has changed everything. The Camera of Today owes it's origin to the Camera Obscura, a light- tight box with a lens and a screen that receives an image. Descrimination? This device has been used by essay artists since ancient times to trace the chemistry lab report projected image of whatever they set before it on a screen.

Intrigued by essay for christmas the idea of thesis statement, producing a permanent light-formed image instead of reproducing it by hand, a long line of inventors studied the problem and successively made contributions to the solution. Photography was neither discovered nor invented by essay any one man. It was the colleg essay outcome of the early observations of the alchemists and chemists on the action of light, a subject that belongs strictly to the domain of photochemistry. For Christmas? Although the make statement paper blackening of silver salts was known in 1565, it was not until 1727, when Johann Heinrich Shulze of Germany used a mixture of silver nitrate and chalk under stenciled letters, that it was definitely recognized that this darkening action was caused by light and not by heat. In the years that followed experiments with silver nitrate on essay, leather and wood were successful. In 1817 J. Nicephore Niepce first tried photography with silver nitrate and make paper, paper. Essay? In 1826, L.J.M.

Daguerre, a painter who had experimented with silver salts approached him and lab report, formed a partnership. Daguerre discovered accidentally that that the effect produced by exposing an iodized silver plate in a camera would result in an image if the plate were fumed with mercury vapor. Essay For Christmas? The Daguerreotype process was a complete success. These chemical processes would be improved again and again until the advent of the digital camera we know today. The attitude that Photography was not art and was a purely mechanical process requiring no talent whatsoever was put forth with great force and hostility in an attempt to get people to refrain from choosing it for their portraits instead of paintings. This is a typical reaction to new technology, when Pastels were first invented they were dismissed as a child#146;s plaything rather than a viable art medium. These attacks on new technology are not limited to the arts of course. When the online writing checker Wright brothers were making history at Kitty hawk with the first manned airplane their detractors said: If man were meant to fly, he'd have been born with wings.

This kind of negativity is just human nature to some kinds of people. Photography came into being through an artistic, not a scientific urge. Daguerre was an essay, artist, a scene painter whose illusionistic diorama was a landmark in Paris long before his name was connected with photography. Critics were merciless as usual, with scathing condemnations of the media. However, in colleg essay the hands of a sensitive artist, photography quickly showed it's artistic possibilities. David Octavious Hill, a Scottish Painter invented the camera set up and the pose as we know them today in essay for christmas the 1840's and was the first of a new breed of writing grammar checker, master photographic artists. Photography was here to stay. Diverse forms of retouching techniques followed both by accident and by design and took the medium to new levels of artistic excellence. Now, more than a century and a half later only an uneducated or blindly hateful person would say Photography is not an art form.

Of course we've all seen our share of awful pictures with the heads cut off taken by amateur photographers but we've also seen the work of studio masters like the great portrait photographers from Hollywood in the 1930's and forties. Anyone who has tried to essay for christmas, create such a sophisticated studio photograph realizes quickly that this is a very difficult art form to master even if a trained orangutan can take a bad snapshot with an instant camera made for colleg essay children. The use of Photography as a mechanical aid to essay, traditional oil paintings and make thesis, other forms of realistic art came right away. Essay? This is not surprising since artists had been tracing from Camera Obscura for thousands of years. Famous Myths; Leonardo Da Vinci ( 1452-1519 ) is often credited with the online grammar invention of Camera Obscura because he used it for his masterworks during the Renaissance and mentioned it in his notebooks, but this is simply not true. Similarly, Americans are credited with the camera, but it is also not true. Origins: Unlike the camera, the inventor and for christmas, time of invention of Camera Obscura are unknown. Perhaps a crude form of it was known to the ancient Greeks, but there is no material evidence to substantiate such a point of save essay, view.

The mathematical precision and for christmas, perfect anatomy of Greek art combined with their passionate love of science and mathematics is testimony enough for many scholars. The earliest clear description of Camera Obscura occurs in the great optical treatise of the Islamic scientist Al-Hazen who died at thesis statement, Cairo, Egypt in essay A.D. Dissertation E-commerce? 1098. His Opticae Thesaurus ( Book of optics ) was rendered into Latin sometime during the 12th or 13th century by an unknown translator. Al- Hazen honestly declares that he himself did not discover it, so we know from this it had to have been masterminded before A.D.

1098. In the early 1600's the telescope came into essay for christmas use and Camera Obscura spared viewers the harmful effects of online writing grammar checker, gazing directly into for christmas the sun. I regret, but that we must acknowledge the fact that almost every art medium throughout the ages has been corrupted. In the 2nd century, the Roman emperor Hadrian had the head of his lunatic predecessor Nero removed from a statue and replaced by colleg essay that of his favorite. Essay? Much later in 1539, Holbein painted a glamorous and flattering portrait of Anne of chemistry, Cleves for Henry VIII. When the future queen arrived in England, King Henry met the surprisingly less than dazzling and glamorous Anne. His disappointment made history. Our modern society certainly can't claim t he honor nor take the blame of essay for christmas, being the first to make paper, manipulate art forms.

By the 21st century instead of the traditional assistants and apprentices, artists employed overhead transparency projectors, opaque projectors, artographs, light tables, slide projectors, color photocopying. and essay for christmas, suddenly, computers and image editing software, which brings us to some very compelling controversies regarding these modern imaging technologies and their impact on various media and further changes to human consciousness. For example: The integrity of Photography as evidence in our courts of chemistry, law stood for many decades until it was shattered by the digital manipulation of photographs and new standards needed to be introduced. Essay For Christmas? Websites sold peeks at photos of make research paper, celebrities' heads pasted onto photos of for christmas, wild women in scandalous poses for all the rainforest essay world to see- but advertised as real celebrity pix. Scandal rocked television and other news media when digitally altered photographs were being passed off as reliable evidence of important news stories. On a positive note, no one was threatened by how this technology enabled motion pictures to do epic things they could only dream of before. Essay? They were supposed to be make-believe images appearing real! A golden era in special effects cinema ensued. Then, this powerful digital imaging technology, like the descrimination camera, fell into the hands of the common man through computer programs like Adobe Photoshop. A new culture of skepticism had abandoned the age old adage; seeing is essay for christmas believing Photography has never told the whole truth, just parts of it. Photography is also an art form and lab report, therefore rightfully susceptible to creative alterations. In addition, the advancement of digital manipulation technology cannot be undone or halted.

I believe that we must recognize that this digital technology exists on essay, a gigantic-scale, and will never go away. Therefore, I suggest that digitally altered photos are distinct from traditional photography, and should be treated as such. Contrasting views: anti-manipulation advocates#146; fear a negative impact of digital manipulation in a court of law, and pro-manipulation advocates say that we must wake up to the fact that for for decades pictures have not been reliable evidence in court and that any good lawyer will attempt to discredit photographic evidence. In response to claims that photos should always tell the truth, the pro-manipulation camp would say that photos have never told the unvarnished truth. A camera shows, and make thesis statement paper, has always only shown, a fraction of reality, and even then what we see is taken out of context or even fabricated. Photography from its onset has been subjected to modifications. In 1839, the Frenchman Louis-Jacques Daguerre patented the daguerreotype, or what could be called the first picture. For Christmas? Simply explained, the daguerreotype combined the usage of the camera obscura and descrimination, silver iodide to produce a permanent image on a copper plate. A very exciting innovation, Daguerre boasted of it, With this technique, without any knowledge of chemistry or physics, one will be able to make in a few minutes the most detailed views (Photography). Almost immediately, the daguerreotype, especially daguerreotype portraits, became immensely popular.

Its popularity, of course, can be attributed to its novelty, but also because people believed the essay for christmas daguerreotype produced a more real image than a painting. The general attitude toward the daguerreotype was that it could create images more realistically because there was no artist to interpret and modify it in his own style. Opponents of Digital Manipulation insist Photography should always represent the truth, asserting Photography's first and foremost function is to portray reality. Many assume that photographs have never been manipulated, and that this recent outbreak in digital technology damages the make thesis statement paper integrity of photography. Without delay, anti-manipulation proponents demanded an end to essay for christmas, all dishonest photography, as it severely misleads the statement research public. Also, they view digital manipulation as a purely mechanical process, with no talent or skill involved. Furthermore, anti-manipulation proponents fear manipulated photos might acquit murderers or rapists in courts of essay for christmas, law. The thought that photography had replaced painting abounded. As if photography needed to chemistry, absolve itself from essay, its #145;original sin#146;--of having brought about the death of painting, a movement known as pictorialism thrived around 1890-1914, the Art Nouveau period. Colleg Essay? Proponents of pictorialism primarily set out to gain the for christmas recognition of dissertation, photography as an essay, art rather than just a mechanical process.

The pictorialists fashioned bizarre and oddly focused images in order to prove photography was indeed a creative art. It was here that such concepts as shading and descrimination essay, enhancing during development appeared. Because of these new shadings and angles, it can be said that Art Nouveau saw the dawn of Photo manipulation. So the manipulation of photography actually began early in the the 20th century. In 1982 there was outrage over the manipulation of the essay for christmas Great Pyramids on the cover of National Geographic but the Genie was out online of the bottle. There was no going back. In the 1990#146;s Computer programs like Adobe Photoshop began to be available to the general public. Now, even someone with little or no talent could produce delightful works. On the other hand, sensitive artists could produce masterpieces on a scale undreamed of. It seems clear that using this technology to willfully falsify photographs for slanderous, scandalous, or persuasive ends is morally wrong, but what about using it to create obvious unreality that looks real or Fantastical Realism in art as in pictures of essay, fairies or mythic creatures?

What is realism? Realism in chemistry lab report Art and literature has always meant that the artist attempts to represent persons, scenes, things, and facts as they are, life as it is. The word is used in many senses- as opposed to romanticism, to conventionalism, to sentimentalism, to idealism and to imaginative treatment. For Christmas? Sometimes it is a term of praise, and sometimes it is make statement paper a term of derision. During the 19th and 20th centuries the use of the word realism often implied that the details brought out were of an unpleasant, sordid, obscene, or generally offensive character. Even the greatest illustrators of the day were ridiculed. Essay? Realism is commonly applied to essay, a 19th century school of writers and artists; but realism, in essay for christmas it's prime and proper sense, is as old as art and literature themselves, but in the hands of it's most notorious exponents, it quickly degenerated into chemistry lab report a connotation of the more sinister features of essay for christmas, realism. Many 20th century contemporary realists and paper, artists working in essay the Photo Realism style were trained in an educational system openly hostile or dismissive to descrimination essay, Classical realism and art tradition and were only taught the essay for christmas tenets of Abstraction and descrimination essay, Expressionism.

As a result many of these artists are more akin to the abstract and expressionist schools than the Classical Realism of the ancient Greeks, which adored beauty and essay, nature. Contemporary Realism does not embrace the math and design of the Classical school but does not frown on beauty. Photo Realism only strives to look as much like a photograph as possible and the amazon rainforest, sometimes the results are shocking or disturbing. Other times they are mundane and essay for christmas, so ordinary as to be boring. Statement Research Paper? They often deliberately decline to select subjects from the natural, beautiful, and essay, harmonious and more especially, depict ugly things and bring out dissertation details of an unsavory sort for social and political purposes. The real mission of Photo-realism is not to essay, record everyday life like a Norman Rockwell painting, but to expose the unconscious way we look at and accept photographs.

By the 20th century realism had spread to nearly all nations- realistic elements combined with those of Impressionism, Symbolism, and other movements. Fantastic Realism on the other hand, is born of these movements and tied to them in style and technique, but prefers to explore subjects that are strange or strikingly unusual rather than scenes of everyday life or objects. It is often bizarre in form, conception and appearance and make thesis statement paper, even wondrous in essay for christmas its beauty. Sometimes macabre and grotesque, it is rarely boring like the other forms of Realism in visual art so often are. Fantastic Realism can be completely apart from reality, yet appearing to be quite real. It is versatile in that it can combine with or be a part of the rainforest Classical, Contemporary or Photo-realistic schools or stand as a style unique unto itself.

I combine elements from all of these schools of Realism and then take it a step further by also combining a wide variety of media from traditional oil paintings to today's cutting edge digital media in my exhibits. Naturally, the darker side human nature shows itself again with condemnation of new schools of expression, and new art media and technology. For Christmas? Like the photographers before them, digital artists wanted the recognition of their work as an art rather than just a mechanical process. Save The Amazon Rainforest? Unlike the snapshot camera or an abstract painting, a trained chimp or orangutan cannot do it: it takes the same visionary and for christmas, eye to hand skills as any traditional art media to do it well. Since the times of the ancient Greeks, Art History records a relentless quest for dissertation e-commerce Realism and artistic excellence.

The masters of each generation strove to perfect their craft, then passed on the torch of their accumulated knowledge and skill to essay for christmas, the next generation. The accomplishments and technological breakthroughs of one generation have often set new standards of excellence for the next. Howard David Johnson. Click on writing checker, the Icons to visit the Thematic Galleries of Realistic Art: Including Mythology of Greece, Rome, Asia, The Norsemen, and more. For Christmas? Fairy and Dragon legends, The King Arthur Legends, The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Paintings of Ancient Egypt and Babylon, Ancient Mystic Religious texts, History of War from The Ancient Spartans and the Trojan Horse to World War Two, The World's Great Religions, and Art Technique and design. Art Lessons, Celtic Mythology Pencil Techniques display some full size art.

T he various galleries linked to by the thumbnail icons in his web show many examples of HDJ's Realistic Art, and descrimination, are grouped by theme rather than media. There are also sample illustrations from his upcoming books on Celtic Myth and Legend and World Myth Legend. Since boyhood he has passionately copied the essay for christmas old masters. To create his work, he usually starts with a thematic concept followed by a rough realistic pencil sketch, then followed by his photography, often traveling to find suitable scenes and locations and then working in colleg essay his Photography studio with live models from his sketches. He then assembles a variety of for christmas, elements which are realistic and original. As a boy he dedicated his life to art in 1960. Statement Paper? From 1965- 1999 he used xeroxes and tracings to essay for christmas, make his preliminary photo montages. This is patterned after the manner used by Maxfield Parrish and other 19th century notables. Beginning with a tracing, he then draws or paints from these complex original Computer Photo Montages.

Many of these are on display on this web and slated for chemistry future completion in a variety of traditional realistic art media. As this happens, the finished work is substituted in the exhibit. H is favorite medium for traditional realistic art is colored pencil because of the essay high speed and low expense, and colleg essay, people began expressing difficulty in telling his colored pencil drawing from photographs in the early 1980's. In the last 35 plus years he has also mastered Oils, Pastels, Acrylics, Watercolors, Inks, Scratchboard, Gouache, Photography, and most recently, the highly controversial digital media . As a commercial illustrator Johnson has not only used the computer to create art but has been involved in essay the development and marketing of descrimination essay, computer imaging software for Adobe Photoshop. Working in a realistic style inspired by classic illustrators H D J is deeply rooted and grounded in the Greco-Roman artistic tradition, Feeling that especially with realistic art - that the human form is the essay ultimate arena for artistic expression. Make Research? His lifelong dream came true when his Traditional Realistic Art was exhibited in essay the British Museum in London England in 1996.

His mixed media has also been displayed in numerous other ones since such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Having achieved international acclaim as a traditional visual artist he discovered digital media in 1999. Because of online, his passion for realistic art and photography he elected to embrace it and joyfully be a part of this historic era in the visual arts as a 21st century realistic artist . C omputers have not diminished his love of working in traditional media. He loves to draw portraits from essay, his own photographs as well as using them to create illustrations in various media. Click on 'The Messenger' above for more on H D J's other public domain sources influences he uses to create his realistic art. S ince 1972 when he began his career as a scientific illustrator for make statement the University of Texas he has earned his living illustrating all kinds of books, magazines, CD covers, and all sorts of games, greeting cards, calendars, portraits, murals and the like with his contemporary realistic art. H D J's Realistic Art has appeared in every major bookstore chain and essay, fantasy gaming shop in The United States and the amazon essay, has been used in educational texts and magazines all over the world. This site features realistic paintings pictures for the twenty-first Century including some oil paintings, as well as lots of other exciting realistic art media such as colored pencil drawings, pastel paintings, acrylic paintings, gouache paintings, water color paintings, and pencil drawings, and also featuring studio, field, aerial photography, digital painting and essay for christmas, photo-montage and all these media mixed in an assortment of online grammar checker, experimental combinations.

Working in a wide variety of media to create his realistic art he offers his customers a host of payment and essay, product options. He delivers the rights to these custom made copyright free realistic illustrations and writing grammar checker, old fashioned customer service when he does work-for-hire. H e accepts select commissions to paint custom oil paintings with down payments starting at only one thousand dollars. Other media, like colored pencils or digital are of course far less expensive. He grants permission for most educational purposes simply for asking courteously. To use his existing realistic art he offers licenses for publishing starting as low as $100.00 U S D .